How could you?! pt.2

Bryan p.o.v.

I get to the studio and Patrick was the only one there so far. Gosh why the others gotta be late all the time! As soon as I walked in he started giving me dirty looks. Well I should probably attempt to break the awkwardness.

Bryan: How much more of the chorus do you have to record?

Patrick: *rolls eyes* a little.

Bryan: Well how much is a little?

Patrick: I think I know what a little is since I'm a dealer.

Bryan: Bro I'm sorry I said that ok, I was in the heat of the moment!

Patrick: No you're not, never would I get that mad and throw deep shit like that in your face. You need to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your shit.

I just stared blankly at him, this is not what I wanted to hear.

Patrick: You know what, record the damn song by yourself, I can't with your ass today.

Bryan: So you're just gonna walk out?

Patrick: Yup. Fuck you.

Well shit.

_______________________________

Patrick p.o.v.

I drive home because Bryan's getting on my damn nerves again, so I guess I'll just spend the day with my family.

Patrick: Morgan I'm home!

I walk in the kitchen and I barely dodged a plate she threw at my head.

Patrick: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Morgan: HOW COULD YOU?!

Patrick: What are you talking about?!

Morgan: Don't play stupid Patrick! But then I let her stay in my house and this shit happens!

Patrick: Can you tell me what the fuck is happening because I'm lost!

Morgan: Aja told me everything! How you got another girl pregnant.

Patrick: WHAT THAT NEV gco

Morgan: WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ALEX PATRICK, WHY?!

Then it came to me. Bryan, told Aja all his shit then lied on me. I'm killing this nigga.

Patrick: Baby none of it's true!

Morgan: Why should I believe that?

Patrick: Think about it when would I ever have time to cheat on you?! All I do is work then come home and spend time with you and Owen! Speaking of Owen, where is he?

Morgan: At my mom's where I'm going, look you can stay here with your new family I'm out.

She tries to walk out then I grab her arm.

Patrick: Listen to me for a second. Who told Aja all this bullshit, Bryan right?

Morgan: yea..

Patrick: Well he's been acting all shady and I know Aja's worrying so he probably told her that shit so he's in the clear. I would never do that to you and Owen and I hope you would know that!

Morgan: I can't do this.

Patrick: All this shit Bryan told you about me is his mess! He's Alex's baby mama and don't even want the damn kid!

Morgan: What?!

At this point I was too heated and I  needed to clear my head. And I know exactly where to go to do that..

____________________________________

Alex p.o.v.

I walk in the door then Patrick comes storming out the house. What the hell is wrong with him? I walk in the kitchen and I see Morgan balling her eyes out.

Alex: What happened with y'all?

Morgan: Alex who is your baby daddy?

Alex: WHAT?

Morgan: You heard what what said and just answer the damn question!

Guess I have to come clean now.

Alex: It's Bryan..

Morgan: Fuck.

__________________________________

Aja p.o.v.

I was getting everything ready for me and Bryan tonight. I made us some really good Italian food and I set the table all nice then I lit some candles. I got dressed in my little black dress and heels and I waited for him to come home.

Bryan: Aja I'm home!

I walked out the kitchen and gave him a hug.

Bryan: What's with all this?

Is he serious right now..

Aja: Did you really forget?

Bryan: Oh my bad, Happy Birthday!

Aja: It's our anniversary you dick!

Bryan: Oh shit. I'm sorry bab-gco

Aja: I don't wanna fucking here it! How could you forget?!

Then someone starts banging on the door and once I open it Patrick pushes me out the way and  lunges at Bryan and starts beating the shit out of him.

Aja: OMFG STOP YOU GUYS!