How could you?! pt.3

Aja p.o.v.

Aja: OH MY GOSH GET OFF HIM PATRICK!

Patrick: *punching him* NO HE WANTS TO ACT LIKE A LIL BITCH IMA BEAT HIM LIKE A LIL BITCH!

Bryan grabs Patrick's neck and tries to choke him.

Bryan: GET THE FUCK OFF ME BRUH!

I run over and break them apart once Patrick's face starts turning red.

Patrick:*coughing* Why the hell did you drag me into your shit?! Thanks to you my wife wants nothing to do with me and she won't even let me see my son! You punk ass!

He starts to lunge at him again, but I hold him back.

Aja: What the hell is talking about Bryan?!

Bryan: I- I gco

Patrick: I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT. THIS NIGGA GOT ANOTHER GIRL PREGNANT THEN ACTED LIKE A LIL BITCH AND TOLD YOU IT WAS ME!

My mouth fell wide open.

Aja: Bryan are you fucking kidding me right now, really?!

Patrick: Oh and it gets worse!

Bryan: Alright shut the fuck up Patrick, got damn!

Aja: What else is there Bryan huh? And you better not lie me!

Bryan:*sigh* The girl I got pregnant is Alex.

I just snapped after that. I punched him in his eye then I went into the kitchen for a knife.

Patrick: Whoa whoa, calm down Aja!

Aja: You bitch. How could you! It's NAD enough you forgot our anniversary now this shit! I'm taking all those motherfucking freckles off your face.

Patrick held me back and took the knife out my hand.

Aja: No let me go! Get the fuck off me!

Bryan: Baby just listen to me ok!

Aja: Don't fucking call me baby!

Bryan: Look I hooked up with Alex when the guys and I  were on tour and you and I were broken up then.

Aja: You still had to be seeing her for her to be 6 weeks nigga!

Bryan: *sigh* It was that memorial day weekend, I saw her at the bar and we got drunk and were all in our feelings then shit happened.

Aja: I can't believe you! You make me sick.

Bryan: I'm sorry! I wanted to tell you, but I never knew how. I didn't want you to get hurt, but I ended up doing that anyway.

Aja: Just get the fuck out you bitch.

Bryan:*sigh* Alright fine.

He goes in the room and starts packing his stuff.

Patrick: Oh yea and Bryan you're coming to my house and fixing all this shit you got that?

Bryan: alright.

He gets his stuff and walks towards the door, then he stops and looks at me with tears in his eyes.

Bryan: I'm sorry Aja.

I walk over to him then look him in his eyes.

Aja: "sorry" can't fix shit.

I kick him in the balls and watch him fall to the floor in pain. Patrick helps him up then they leave. Bitch nigga.

___________________________________

Alex p.o.v.

Morgan: Are you fucking kidding me Alex?!

Alex: Nope it's all true.

Morgan: I can't believe he asked you to have an abortion..

Alex: Me either, I don't understand why he just can't man up and take responsibility.

Morgan: I feel bad for you Alex, but why run away from Jacob?

I was about to keep telling her my story then the front door slammed open and Patrick pulled Bryan into the kitchen. Bryan looked terrible, he had a black eye, busted lip and bruises all over his face. I'm guessing Patrick went to whoop that ass.

Morgan: What the hell is Bryan doing here?!

Patrick: I made him come here to tell you the truth.

Morgan: Alex told me everything, I can't believe you Bryan!

Bryan: Look I'm sorry you guys it's just gco

Patrick: We don't want to hear your shitty apologies Bry, why don't you do yourself a favor and just go.

Bryan: *sigh* Alright fine.

Bryan gets up then limps out the door going God knows where. Today was just way too much. I just wonder how Aja's holding up after all this shit..

__________________________________

Aja p.o.v.

I sat in the living crying my eyes out while eating a whole carton of ice cream. I can't believe he did this then lied on his brother. Even worse he forgot our 1 year anniversary! I guess 1 year is long enough then. I take my ring off then throw it at the wall.

Aja: *crying* FUCK YOU BRYAN BREEDING!

I go in the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror. My mascara is running all down my face and my eyes are all puffy. I look like shit. Then i get sick to my stomach and i throw up. I guess i had too much ice cream. I wipe my eyes, but I cry more each time. I look under the sink and I pull out a razor.

Aja: I don't want to do this anymore.

I cut myself on my wrist and I just let myself bleed. Nothing can hurt more than what Bryan's done to me.