Why me

Bryan p.o.v.

I open my eyes and I'm lying on someone's couch. My head hurts like hell, but where the hell am I?

F/V: Oh I see you're up!

Bryan: yea.. where am I?

F/V: You're in my house, I'm Nina by the way.

Shit, I couldn't have last night, did I?

Bryan: Um we didn't do anything last night did we?

Nina: No! I found lying on the street when I came in last night and your head was bleeding so I helped you out.

Bryan: Oh, thanks, I'm Bryan by the way.

Nina: Nice to meet you Bryan, now your head's gonna hurt for awhile since I just put some stitches in.

Bryan: Wait you're a nurse?

Nina: I'm in med school, but I know a few things.

Bryan: Wow, you could have just left me there to die. Thank you.

Nina: No problem, if you don't mind me asking, why were you out there so late?

Bryan: It's a long story that I'd rather not talk about right now.

Nina: It's cool, so where are you staying?

Bryan: Right now, I don't know I kinda had this big blow out with my fam so I'm on my own for awhile.

Nina: You're welcome to stay here if you want.

Hmm that doesn't sound too bad.

Bryan: alright, thanks Nina!

I check my phone and I have all these missed calls from Alex, Morgan, and my brothers. Now they wanna worry about me? I can't. Why hasn't Aja called though, she's really that mad? I can't blame her though, I fucked up big time. I clear my call log and don't even bother to call back. Forget them.

__________________________________

Morgan p.o.v.

Alex: Bryan still isn't answering, that's like the 10th time I called!

Morgan: I can't believe him! His wife is in there fighting for her life and he can't answer a damn phone.

Alex: Do you guys have any idea where he might be?

Patrick: No, for all I know Bryan could have left town.

Alex: well shid.

Finally a doctor comes out with some news.

Dr.Turner: Aja Breeding's family?

We all get up and walk over to her nervous for what she was about to say.

Morgan: How is she?

Dr. Turner: Well she lost about 2 pints of blood, so she had to be bleeding over night. Luckily, we donated more to her and her blood pressure is returning to normal.

Alex: Is she awake?

Dr. Turner: No she's still unconscious. There's still something that worries me.

Morgan: What is it?!

Dr. Turner: Well after we gave her blood, we checked all her vitals and ran some tests. We found out she's pregnant.

Everyone: DAMN!

Morgan: Well how's her baby?!

Dr. Turner: We don't know yet, but there's a very slim chance it'll make it due to the circumstances. I'm sorry.

Everyone just broke down. This can't be happening.

___________________________________

Bryan p.o.v.

I'm so tempted to call Aja, but I figure she won't even pick up. She fucking hates me. It's worth a shot though. I dial her number and of course it goes to her voicemail.

Aja voicemail: Hey this is Aja, sorry I can't answer the phone, but if you leave a message and slide me a banana I might get back to you *laughs*

God I miss her laugh. Just seeing her smile makes me smile. After I got her voicemail the first time, I called again because I just wanna hear her voice. I kept doing it over and over again, not leaving a single message each time. The more I listened to her sweet voice, the more I cried. I can't even find the right words to tell her how sorry I am. I called again, but this time I wanted to leave a message.

Bryan: Aja, It's me Bryan, I know you see me blowing up your phone and I understand why you won't answer, I really fucked up this time. I should have came to you with the truth and and I shouldn't have kept it from you. To say sorry would be an understatement right now. If I were you I wouldn't want to talk tak me either. I acted like a complete dick and I regret every minute of it. I hurt you so bad and I don't know how I can forgive myself. *Crying* I'm nothing without you, so can you find it in your heart to forgive me baby? Please? *end of message*

I hung up the phone and I didn't even realize I was ball in my eyes out.

Nina: Hey Bryan did you want.. Oh

I wipe my eyes and try to compose myself.

Bryan: What's up?

Nina: Never mind, it's a bad time. I see your upset.

Bryan: No it's cool, I'm good.

Nina: I was wondering if you wanted some food.

Bryan: Nah I'm good, I'm too upset to eat.

Nina: Do you wanna talk about it?

Bryan: yea, I think I do..

___________________________________

Aja p.o.v.

I open my eyes and everything's all blurry. I hear a faint beep in the background of what sounds like a heart monitor. Am I alive? I look to my right and I see a guy sitting next to me.

Aja: Bryan?

They get up and walk over to me. They kiss my hand then look me in my eyes.

M/V: I'm sorry baby.

They start to tear up then they walk away.

Aja: No come back!

They head to the door then fade away.

Aja: NOOOO!

Then all of a sudden I wake up again and I'm in a hospital room and everyone's staring at me.

Morgan: Aja are you ok?!

Aja:*breathing heavy* I dunno.

Alex: Why the hell were you screaming?

Damn I guess it was just a dream.

Aja: I don't wanna talk about it. Why am I here, aren't I supposed to be dead?

Morgan: Aja I came to your place looking for you and you were passed on the floor bleeding like crazy!

Aja: Well why couldn't you just let me die!

Morgan: No I could never let that happen! You scared the shit out of me! Why did you do that to yourself?!

Aja:*crying* Because I don't want to go through this anymore! You don't know the pain Bryan's been causing me! All the lies and secrets, he was my everything now he screwed me over. Bryan's my other half and without him, I just don't wanna do it anymore.

Morgan: Aja this is not the answer! You gotta fight for what you love. Yes Bryan fucked up, BIG time, but he really does love you.

Aja: I'm not so sure anymore. Look can I just die already jeez.

Morgan: Aja I'm not letting you die.

Aja: Why not, and give me one fucking reason why I should put up with this shit!

Morgan: Well here's two. One your my best fucking friend and I love you. Two, your fucking pregnant bitch.

Aja: Shit..