Negro What?!

Bryan p.o.v.

I didn't want it to come to this, but I realized this will be the only way that Aja won't end up being hurt. Besides, I'm not ready.

Alex: What the fuck did you just say?!

Bryan: Alex I'm sorry, but this will be the only way that Aja won't end up being hurt. Alex: What the fuck is wrong with you! This not all my fault I didn't make myself pregnant you know! Take responsibility for your actions Bryan, your gonna be a dad except it!

Bryan: I can't do it Alex! And to have them grow up without me I don't think I could handle it, look just please do it for Aja's sake.

Alex: FUCK AJA SHE AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH MY BABY!

I was afraid she was gonna react this way.

Bryan:*sigh* Alex gco

Alex: Shut the fuck up Bryan and take me home!!

At this point I sped up the car.

Alex: Where the fuck are you taking me?!

Bryan: Where do you think?

____________________________________

Alex p.o.v.

Alex: Bryan stop the fucking car!

Bryan: Alex please, I can't do this!

Alex: Why are you acting like it's the end of the world?! A baby is not the worst thing that can happen to you, it'd a gift from God!

Bryan: Well I'm not ready for my gift yet!

At this point I slapped the shit of him!

Bryan: Ouch what the fuck!

Alex: LET ME OUT THE GOT DAMN CAR!

Bryan: FINE!

He pulled over at a gas station and I got out and watched him drive away. I can't fucking believe him! Now how am I supposed to get home? Looks like I gotta call Jacob..

__________________________________

Bryan p.o.v.

I was so upset right now I don't what to do. I can't go home now because I'm all in my feelings and shit and I can't tell Aja. I need to clear my head. I drive to the studio and Patrick's there, just when I thought I'd be alone. As soon as I walk in he walks out the booth.

Patrick: Hey Bry wassup with you, you look kinda hurt nigga lol.

Bryan: I'm really not in the mood Pat, can you just leave me alone to write please.

Patrick: No forreal, what's wrong?

Maybe if I let it all out I'll feel a little better, besides maybe Patrick will know what to do.

Bryan: I'm in some deep shit man..

Patrick: How deep, like you owe someone some money or you fucked up big time.

Bryan: I fucked up pretty big.

Patrick: Oh Lord, what the hell did you do Bryan?

Bryan: I got another girl pregnant..

Patrick: Negro what?!

Bryan: Shh! Look don't say anything especially not to Aja!

Patrick: Nigga why the hell are you keeping this from her?!

Bryan: I don't wanna hurt her, but slowly I am.

Patrick: You need to fucking tell her! But wait, who's the girl?

Bryan:*sigh* It's Alex.

Patrick: HOLY SHIT! DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WAIT YOU AINT FUCK HER IN MY HOUSE DID YOU CUZ I SWEAR TO GOD BRUH I'LL SLAP THE SHIT OUT YOU!

Bryan: CHILL IT WAS WHEN WE WERE ON TOUR AND ME AJA WERE BROKEN UP AT THE TIME!

Patrick: Well you were obviously still seeing her after that if she's pregnant now nigga!

Damn he caught me..

Bryan: Look don't say anything to anybody especially Morgan, you know she'll tell Aja!

Patrick: Nigga you dirty..

Bryan: Don't act like you ain't ever fuck up drug dealer!

Oh shit did I really just say that..

Bryan: Patrick I'm gco

Patrick: Nope you said what you said, don't try and take it back now! At least I had the balls to own up to my shit nigga.

Bryan: Bruh..

Patrick: I'm done Bryan, good luck with yo baby mama drama. Don't ask me for shit, since I'm still considered a dealer to you.

And with that he walked out the door and gave me the deuces. I really gotta start watching what I say..