You Bitch

Aja p.o.v.

Alex walked into my room and I could tell she was feeling kinda guilty.

Alex: Hi Aja

Aja: Hi Alex.

Alex: So um, how are you feeling?

Aja: What do you think?

Morgan: Be nice Aja.

Aja: Well in that case, what the fuck do you think?

Alex: Look I didn't have to come, but I felt bad since this partially my fault.

Aja: If you had never fucked him we wouldn't be in this position now would we?!

Alex: Pause. Your man found me. He talked to me. He asked me out. I had no in tensions of hooking up with Bryan, but he asked me out so I said yes.

Aja: You bitch.

Alex: He told me he was single so who's the bitch?

Aja: Don't get smart, my cripple ass will beat your ass in a flash!

Morgan: Ok, Ok, chill guys!

Alex: Look all I know is that when he came to Chicago for tour he came up to me at a club and things took off from there.

Aja: So you were seeing him this whole time?!

Alex: No it was just that week. The last day he was in town he wanted to break things off because he found someone else.

Aja: This nigga...

Alex: Who knows the other woman could have been you, or some random hoe.

Aja: Alex you're not making me feel any better. But wait there's still one thing I don't get if he broke things off with you.

Alex: Which is?

Aja: When the fuck did he get you pregnant?!

Alex: It was memorial day weekend.

Aja: I'm chopping his balls off.

Alex: *laughs* Chill, I'll tell you what I remember from that night.

*Flashback to memorial day weekend*

Alex p.o.v.

I was sitting at the bar taking shots then some guy comes and sits next to me. I didn't really look over at him, but I could tell he was kinda mad by the way he plopped in the chair.

M/V: Yea can I get a shot of patron please.

When he spoke his voice sounded so familiar. It couldn't be who I thought it was..

M/V: Hey, you look kinda familiar.

I slowly turned in his direction with my drink in my hand. Yep, it was Bryan.

Alex: Who me?

He looked at me like he seen a ghost.

Bryan: Alex? What are you doing here?

Alex: I can come to the bar if I want to, but if you must know, I came to clear my head, I kinda had a fight with my boyfriend.

Bryan: Well that sucks.

Alex: Why are you here?

Bryan: coincidentally, I got into a fight with my girlfriend.

Alex: Well damn.