This is too much.

Bryan p.o.v.

Aja just looks at me with tears in her eyes then she shows me her wrist. There was a long scar across her arm that had to be pretty deep since she had stitches.

Bryan:*crying* Aja please tell me you didn't do this to yourself.

Aja:*crying* Bryan I couldn't handle the pain ok! We've been together for at least 2 years then you pull this shit in me! Do you know how bad that hurts?

Bryan:*crying* Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to get hurt!

Aja: It's a little too late for that.

It's bad enough I got another girl pregnant, now I'm the reason my wife wanted to take her own life. What else can go wrong!

Bryan: How long are you gonna be here?

Aja: I don't know exactly, but it's gonna be awhile.

Bryan: You lost that much blood?

Aja: Well that and they found something..

Bryan: *worried* L-Like what?

Aja:*sigh* Bryan I'm pregnant.

My mouth dropped wide open and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach.

Aja:*teary eyed* Are you ok?

I stared blankly at her at a loss for words.

Aja: Bryan say something!

Bryan: I- I can't do this!

I get out the chair next to her bed and I head for the door.

Aja: Bryan wait!

Bryan: Aja please just let me go!

Aja: No! I'm tired of you running away from everything, first you try to get rid of Alex and her baby now you don't want to deal with me?!

Bryan: Aja please, it's gco

Aja: No Bryan you listen and you listen good! You need to put your big boy pants on and grow the fuck up Bryan. Face your problems and quit running away like a lil bitch! And another thing gco

Bryan: Aja please I don't wanna fucking hear it!! Yes I know I heard it all before, but did you ever think that I'm not ready?!

Aja: Well you need to get ready because it's not like they asked to come! Besides mine might not even make it..

I had to do a double take after she said that.

Bryan: Wait what?

Aja: You know forget it. I can see you don't care anyway so just leave.

Bryan: What do you mean it might not make it?

Aja: Just get the fuck out Bryan, you don't even want the kid! You tried to kill your baby by Alex so why would you want this one?!

Bryan: Wait a minute gco

Aja: FUCK YOU

Now she's starting to piss me off so I walked out her room and slammed the door. This is waay too much. I catch a cab and head back to Nina's place. She let's me in and there's some guy laying on the couch.

Bryan: Um, am I interrupting something?

Nina: *smiles* No we were just chilling, by the way this is my boyfriend Jacob.

That name sounded so familiar for some reason, oh well.

Bryan: Oh. Well I had a long day night.

I head to the guest room and just lied there staring at the ceiling thinking about Aja. I can't believe she's fucking pregnant too. Even worse hers might not even make it. Damn I acted like a jerk today, I just don't know how I'm gonna deal with all this shit. Most importantly how am I gonna take care of 2 fucking kids?!

____________________________________

Aja p.o.v.

*next day*

I woke up still pissed about last night. I can't believe Bryan is acting like this like what the fuck Bruh. I was waiting on my breakfast then Morgan stopped by.

Aja: Hey

Morgan: Hey, how you feeling?

Aja: Like shit. Bryan stopped by last night.

Morgan: Really, he finally got your messages?

Aja: Yea, so I told him the news..

Morgan: How did that go?

Aja: Nigga ran away talking about "I can't do this" well you're gonna have to! Then I told him it might not make it and then he started feeling bad the get the fuck outta here with that. He doesn't even want Alex's baby so why give a fuck about mine?

Morgan: Damn Aja, this is a lot.

Aja:*tearing up* Bruh like I really don't think I can handle it.

Morgan: It's ok, you're not alone there's me, the guys and Alex..

Aja: psh, Alex

Morgan: So now you're mad at her..

Aja: Bitch slept with my man.

Morgan: At the time she didn't know that Aja, you can't really blame her I mean Bryan came for her..

Aja: But she kept it from me just like him so she aint any better.

Morgan: True. Well there is someone else here to see you..

Aja: You didn't.

Morgan: You need to talk to her.

Aja: I don't want to.

Morgan: Alex come on!

Aja: Dammit Morgan.

Alex walks into my room nervously and she can see the anger in my face.

Alex: Hi.

Aja: Hey.

I'm about to get a lot off my chest..