chapter1

Kenzie pov

"Girls get in here!" Mis. Abby yelled we ran from the den to studio B.

"Ok so I have big news bigger than you think could possibly happen bigger than you want bigger....." Mis. Abby started but my mom Melissa cuts in.

"Abby get to the god for sake point". Mis Abby glares at my mom we giggle a little.

"LIKE I WAS SAYING before I got RUDELY INTERRUPT I am moving the ALDC to LOST ANGLES, CALIFORNIA " mis Abby yelled we jumped up and down with excitement me and brynn and jojo face each other. "Yayy we get leave this place" we said together.

"WAIT, I will still own this building but who ever want to go to LA they better be here at 9:00am tomorrow" Abby said. We nodded our head.

"Class dismissed" Abby said we ran up to her and gave her a hug. After the group hug we went to grab our dance bag.

"Let's go to lunch together one last time in Pittsburgh" Jill, Kendall mom said.

"YES" us girls said.

"Ok" every one but my mom.

"Sorry but no"my mom said.

"By why not" I said giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"Because we need to pack" she said.

I waved my hands so every one will join in they all did there puppy dog eyes.

"Come on Melissa do it for the good old days" Kira kalain mom said.

"Fine"my mom said rolling her eyes.

"Yay let's get some food"I yelled throwing my fist in the air and running to the car. Every one was laughing at me I giggle myself. Once I got in the car we started driving to golden crol.

"Are you girls happy about moving to la"mom said focusing on the road.

"Yeah I can't wait" I looked up from my phone.

"Me either" maddie said.

When we got there we had to get dress in jess car since its the biggest and it can fit all six of us even when we were getting dress.

"Maddie hand me my shoe" I pointed to my shoe that was all the way up by the passenger seat. Maddie took it.

"You mean this shoe" she said waving it in front of my face but far enough I couldn't reach it.

"Yes that shoe now give it" I demanded.

"I don't think so" she said smirked.

"MOM MADDIE WON'T GIVE ME MY SHOE BACK" I yelled my mom poked her her head in the car.

MADISON NICOLE ZIEGLER GIVE YOUR SISTER HER SHOE BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANCE" my mom yelled maddie face went white and she handed me my shoe back. I smirked.

"You are such a tatle tale" maddie said. I didn't car I finished. We got out of the car and walked in it was cold since it was only October. When we got in we got greted with a nice wram smile.

"Nice meet you how may I help you" the women said.

"Table for twelve please" my mom said.

"Of course what would you like" the women type on the touch screen pad.

"Girls and lady's" my mom looked at us.

"Six root beers and six cokes please" kria said.

"Of course. The total is $60.75 would that be in cash or credit" the women ask nicely.

"Cash" Ashley spoke up she paid and we went to sit down. I got up and went to get my food. People came up to us asking for autograph and pictures. I accepted. Now maddie she doesn't like to take pictures or sign things unless she knows about it ahead of time. But since it her last day in Pittsburgh she took pictures and sign things. We got back to our table. The fans left us alone because they respect our privacy of wanna to eat in peace. After a few hours we decided to go home to pack after we pack we all went to sleep.