chapter 18

Kenzie POV *4 months later*
My alarm went off. I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I was eating breakfast when I felt something wet going down my leg. Oh no.

"JOHNNY THE BABY IS COMING"!I yelled. Johnny came running down with a go to bag. He helped me to the car. We drive to the hospital. they got me on a bed.

Brynn POV (surprise)
It was around 5:39am when my phone started ringing. I rolled over to my side I can't lay on my stomach because of course as you heard I am pregnant. I grab the phone it was Johnny.

Brynn-hello?
Johnny-brynn kenzie is going to have the baby come quick.
Brynn-ok we will be right there and Johnny calm down.

I grab a pillow from behind me and smacked Brandon with it.

"Ah what are you ok" he said get up.

"I am fine but kenzie is going to have her baby like now! Let's go" I said. I got out bed and put on a cute outfit. Brandon got ready. I grabbed my phone and hurry up and text everyone.

Brynn- red alert kenzie is having her baby right now meet you guys at the hospital.

They looked at the message. Finally we hoped in the car and was ready to go.

Kenzie POV
Finally everyone was here the pregnant squad was here in one room. It was time for the baby to come.

"Only two in the room please"the doctor said.

"Johnny and maddie"I said.
*after a while*
"Here you girl what would you like to call her" the nurse hand us our baby.

"Her name is Rosetta France Orlando" I said. The nurse wrote that down. I helped Rosetta everyone came in and saw her. She was born 7/24/17

* a week later*
It's been a week since we brought Rosetta home and she has been nothing but a brat she always crying. She also a daddy girl she will cry if I pick her up but a soon as Johnny picks her up she stops crying. I sleeping when I got a phone call I look at the clock it says 3:00am who would be calling this early.
It was Brandon.
Brandon-hey kenzie just wanted to let you know that brynn is having the baby right now so if you guys want come I totally understand if you don't want to.
Kenzie-no no we are coming see you in a few.

I slapped Johnny.

"Johnny wake up brynn is going to have a baby lets go"

I got up and got ready I grab Rosetta I put her in the onesie that brynn got her it says best aunt in the world brynn  it has a picture of her and brynn when they first met. We hoped in car and drove to the hospital. I got out. I grabbed rose. We walked up to the front desk.
"Brynn rumfallo please" I asked.
"205 go up the elevator and to the right first room on your right" she said.

"Thank you" I said we got to brynn room. We walked in and everyone was already there.

"Look who's here"I said turn around Rosetta car seat. Brynn face turn into a big smile.

"Love the onesie"brynn said.

"So do I"I said. Brynn was ready to give birth so I stepped outside.

We walked back in it was a girl.

"Guys met Luna mer Rowland" brynn said holding up Luna. I grabbed Rosetta and I let her see her "cousin". They grabbed each other hands.

"Soon we will have all of our kids like this" brynn said.

"Yep" I said. Me and brynn switch I helped luna and she held rosetta.

"Hey we are going to go so you can get some sleep" I said picking up rose. They still had there fingers intertwined. Me and brynn had to pull there hands apart slowly. Then they started to crying I handed her off to Johnny. She instantly stop.