chapter 16

Kenzie POV.

I woke up extremely early because I couldn't properly sleep. So I gave up. The girls were still sleeping. So I went downstairs. I was surprised to see that the boys crashed here for the night. Johnny was on top of Carson, brandon was practically on top of matty, matty was cuddled up next to them. I ran back upstairs to grab my phone I took a picture. I put it on snapchat instagram and Twitter.

@mackenzieziegler
Look at our four boys.

I decided not to tag them let them find out for themselves. They are not going to like me. I walked to the kitchen and start to cooke. I cooked bacon and toast and pancakes and waffles. After I got eight plates ready I went upstairs to grab the girls. I am getting the boys last because why not. I shook Lauren.

"Breakfast"I whisper and every one was up.

"Shh I got to show you guys something"I said the follow behind me.I show them the boys we tried not laugh.

"On the count of three we all scream wake up"I whisper. Lucky my mom is away with maddie at a photo shoot. I count with my fingers.

"1,2,3"I whisper. We nod

"WAKE UP"! We scream.

"Ahhh"the scream waking up. They scream again probably because the figure out the position they were in. They got up and dusted off we laugh.

"That wasn't funny you know that"Carson said.

"Actually it was funny and I do know that"I smirk. Johnny came walking up to me slowly.

"That wasn't very nice Ziegler" Johnny said. He only called me Ziegler if I did something wrong.

"Yes it was I could have left you guys there you guys would have probably have make out in your sleep not realizing who it is"I said.

"She dose have a point there"brynn spoke up. They rolled there eyes.

"I got breakfast"I said we walked in to find maliboo eating our breakfast.

"MALIBOO GET DOWN" I scream. She ran away.

"We will help" jojo said.

"Won't we"jojo said slapping matty. He hold his stomach.

"Ow yes we will help"matty said.

"We all will"brynn said. We walked over to the sink.

"Ok grab out the ingredients"I said.

I grab my phone and plug it in to the radio I put on my house from flo rider. I dance over to my friends. They all had there own thing they are cooking I was on dishes duty. Brynn came with a pot and splash the water all over me.

"Oh my gosh brynn"I said. She was laughing so I grab a cup of water and dump it on her. Every one stop and look at brynn she was in shock. Maddie and Jacob came down. We went back to cooking . I was washing a plate when someone cracked a egg over my head. I turned around it was maddie.

"Madison!"I yelled I grab a cup of milk and dump it on her.

"Mackenzie"she said. She grab some flour and was ready to throw it at me but I ducked and it got all over Lauren.

"Oh it's on"she said. She grab the uncooked bacon a threw it at maddie but it ended up on matty. Matty grab walffle batter and dump it on Johnny because Lauren put Johnny in front of her. I grab surp and squeeze it on Jacob and Brandon they were not happy. They came up and grab chocolate chips cookies and crashed them in their hand and rub it in my hair.

I grab some soap studs and threw them at people. We had a full out food fight. Finally we stopped because there was nothing else to throw because we used everything. We laugh. We all got into a group hug. Lauren slipped and fell. She was laughing on the floor.