chapter 14

Kenzie POV
Today I slept in late later than I ever did. Since we had the next two weeks off I decided I will spend them with my friends. I hopped out of bed I was wearing my princess bell pajamas. She my favorite princess.I walked downstairs. It's quite to quite. I looked around for maddie but I couldn't find her. I shrugged it off and grabbed my phone. If you wondering what ever happened to kalain she still on dance moms she had to leave for like a year because she got back surgery.

Kenzie-hey you guys should come over.

Brynn-sorry can't.

The rest-sorry but we are busy.

Well that plan went out the window. I will just do nothing.

Johnny POV

Today we are having a party at brynn house for kenzie and I. I am not allowed to see the nothing especially the the banner that reveals what we are having. They have confetti canons. They have blue and pink confetti. I was had this big entries plan. I am going to hide behind brynn and jojo and when she comes out i am going to sing a song that I wrote called day&night. After I sing it they are going to count down from10 and released the banner. Only two more hours to go.

Kenzie POV
I got a text from maddie saying that we are going out to dinner. So I took a shower after my shower I looked in my full length mirror I turned to my side and saw my baby bump I ran my hand across it and smile.
I got dressed in my black dress it was knee high and strapless. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on light make up. By the time I was ready maddie was here. I walked out side but I didn't see her car.

"Um where your car"I ask. Stopping before I close the door.

"Oh we don't need it we are having dinner at brynn house"maddie said. We walked over to brynn house. All the lights were shut off so I turned them on. Every one was there.

"Surprise"they yelled I had tears in my eyes. Jojo and brynn moved aside to reveal some one. It was Johnny. I suddenly went from happy to sad. He came up to me and started singing a song. I listened. I realized it was day&night. Me and him sang the song when we were 12. I started crying then he hugged me. We kissed everyone clapped.

"Ok Johnny Mackenzie are you guys ready to see what you are having" Kendall said in to the microphone. We nod.

"I can't hear you"brynn shouts into the microphone.

"Yes"we said.

"Again I can't hear you lets make this a little louder" jojo said.

"Yes" we screamed.

"Ok every one start counting down from 10" brynn said.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2," every one shouts.

"1!!" We shouts and the cannon goes off and the banner drops.

"Its a girl"brynn shouts. I was so happy me and Johnny kissed.

"Who ready for a little girl to come into this horrible but amazing world"jojo said.

"Me"I said rolling my eyes. Every one laughed including me. I grabbed the microphone.

"Thanks guys for helping me for five months we still got another four months to go and lets just say I can't wait"I said. Every one clapped I stepped down jojo stepped up.

"My little kenzie boo is not so little anymore she soon going to be a mother and I am going to be an aunt. I am going to be the best aunt out there"jojo said.

"Thanks jojo bow bow but I am pretty sure we all know who going to be the favorite aunt around here and that's me. I can't wait to meet her"brynn said.