chapter 2

Kenzie POV

I woke up groning then I remembered that today we were moving to LA. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom for the very last time. I put on this outfit⬇

II grab my carry on bag and walked down stairs where everyone was already up

"Hello mom , sister" I said trying to act mature.

"Hello Mackenzie" my mom said handing me pancakes. I sat down and starting eating them.

"Kenz slow down you are going to choke" maddie was right I started to choke maddie started to hit my back to try and help me. Once it was clear I finally was able to breath.

"Thanks mads" I said hugging her.

"Your welcome" she said.

"Girls let's go" mom yell from the front door. We got up and grab our carry on. I sat in the back seat. I took a picture and post it on instagram. Caption it 'LA here we come' tons of people like it. I went on a follow spree people went even more crazy. I logged out of instagram and put it in my back pocket. I looked up because we stopped we was at the aldc. I grabbed our suitcase. We walked to the bus then I saw brynn and jojo. I dropped my suitcase and ran to them. "BRYNN, JOJO" we hugged.

"Ok girls get on the bus we are driving to the airport" Abby said.

We got on and fell asleep fast

*skip to LA airport*

When we arrived at la we went to sit while we wait for the rest of the people to get out.

"Ok so we are gonna spend the day here exploring and later on today we are going back to the houses and tomorrow you girls has school. So LETS GOO" Abby walked we walked behind her we got into this limo.

"Also this is your limo you will be riding in to school every day" Abby said sitting in the chair that says Abby on it I found my chair it was in between jojo and brynn.

"Yes" we said we drove until we got to a mall.

"Girls lets go shopping for some stuff" Abby said we got out and looked at the big mall right in front of us.
I looked beside me and saw brynn. I looked on the other side of me and saw jojo. We walked in.

"Whats the first store do you want to go" Abby said.

"Justice then Claire's" jojo said. We found the stores they were side by side. I grabbed some t-shirt and pants I also grabbed a new book bag for school. After we went to grab a few more stuff we went to get lunch at Annie's. We got tired so we decided to go back to the house.

*at the houses*

Mine house was between jojo and brynn houses and across from Kendall we was in a gated area. We set up our bedroom I fell asleep.