chapter 30

Kenzie POV
I got home from the hospital about two weeks ago everything.

"Ok class everyone take out you math books" I said to the class. They took out there stuff and I got a call.

Me-hello
?-hi is this Mackenzie Ziegler
Me-yes.
Hospital-hello we are sorry to inform you but your mother has passed away she got into a car accident. I was just about to call your sister
Me-no please don't I will tell and thank you.
Hospital-we are sorry for your loss.
Me-thank you have a nice day.
Hospital-you too

I put the phone down and started to cry.

"Mom what's wrong" Jack asked me.

"Go get aunt maddie"I said to jack. I saw him through my blurry vision ran and got her. Rosetta came up and hugged me. My entire class did. It made me feel a little better. Maddie came in and hugged me.

"Ok guys my class is with Mrs.Rowland can you guys go join them"maddie said to the class. They left maddie sat down in front of me.

"What's wrong" she asked me.

"Mom" is the only thing I could say.

"What about her"maddie said worried.

"She's dead"I choke out. Maddie started to cry too. We were really close. I heard my door opening again it was all the girls expect for jojo.

"Guys what's wrong" brynn asked us.

"It's our mom she passed away" maddie said. They hugged us. We got the rest of the day off. I sat at home eating ice cream. Johnny came home and hugged me. He must have heard.

"I am so sorry about your mom kenzie, I wish I knew how you felt" Johnny said still hugging me.

"No you don't it feels like you got your heart ripped out and tear into a million pieces and burn" I said because it's the truth.

"How about I take the kids and we will leave you alone so you can be alone" he suggested.

"No I really need your guys support" I said to them and meaning every word.

"Of course" he said. We stopped hugging and we sat down. I bury my face in to my hands.

"I don't know how to tell the kids they were so close to her" I said.

"Just take it one step at a time I know it's hard" Johnny said to me.

"Thanks Johnny you always know what to say" I said to him because it's true he always know what to say or do.

"I am always here for you through thick and thin" he said. I kissed him. The kids came in the door.

"Kids come here please" I told the kids. They came over I sat them down on my lap.

"I know it's going to be hard for you guys but I have to tell you. Your grandma died" I said. I try to tell them in the most sensitive way but it's like a bandaid you got to just rip it off. They started to cry. Me and Johnny hugged them. I know only two weeks ago they all thought I was going to die and now their grandma is actually dead. They kept crying into my shoulder.

"But you know you guys she in a better place now" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"She will always be here in our hearts and as long as you guys never stop loving her she will always be here" Johnny told them. They cried harder. They were really close to my mom. We stood like this for an hour. I got a call the kids were upstairs in their room.

Maddie-how did the kids take it.

Kenzie-it was bad how about my baby boy and baby girl.

Maddie-could of gone better.

Kenzie-it's hard on everyone how are you holding up.

Maddie-I know it's hard I am hanging in there. You.

Kenzie-same

I hung up on her and went to bed.

*next month*
It's been a month since my mom pass. Today is her funeral. I got up and did my morning routine. I put on my black dress and black high heels. They kids got dress in their clothes. Rosetta is wearing blue my mom favorite color she had a tulip in her hair. My mom loved tulips. Jack is wearing a black suite his tie was blue too. Johnny wore a black suite too. I did rosetta hair into a tight bun. We all got into the car. It was raining hard. When we got to the place we got out I grabbed the kids hands and we walked in. I sat in the front row of seats. My mom casket was right in front of us. We started. It was time for speeches.

"Hi my name is brynn I am Mackenzie best friend and Melissa favorite person. Uh were do I start Melissa there's a lot to say about her but the one thing I mostly want to say is how brave she was when we got pregnant she was right there for all of us. For both times she was a caring person even though she was tough on us she always care about us. We love you Melissa we will always remember you" brynn said and sitting down.

" hi I am jojo, Melissa was a wonderful woman. She always has and will be there for us" jojo it was my turn.

"Hi am Mackenzie I am her daughter. What can I saw she was loving mother we fought constantly but let's be honest who hasn't fought with their mothers. When I told I was pregnant she wasn't happy at all at me but she understood and I appreciate that I will always remember how kind she was to me and my kids."I said and sat down. We listen to a few more people. It was time to bury her. I grabbed the kids as we walked to her place. They said a few words and they started lowering I her held rosetta hand. She let go of my hand and ran up to the casket .

"No please grandma wake up please I need you!"she screamed hugging the casket. I started crying. Johnny went to grab her. My mom and rosetta had a very special boned. They share everything thing together.

"Grandma don't leave me please don't leave me wake up" she continues to yell. Johnny pick her up she was screaming and kicking and crying all at once. It was so hard for her. Blake ran over to rosetta and hugged her. I bend down to face rosetta.

"Do you want to say goodbye to grandma one last time before they lower her" I said and she nod. All the grandkids ran up to her casket and hugged it. My mom thought of all the girls kids and them as her kids and grandkids. I took a picture of them hugging them for the last time. I cried. They all went back to their parents I helped Jack Johnny helped rosetta. They lower her then threw dirt back. We watched as this happened. I cried so hard wondering what am I gonna do without her. As they finish up I handed a flower to each of the kids. They put it on the grave site. We all left. Rosetta hasn't eaten or talk neither has jack. I haven't eaten much either. Johnny refuses to eat because we refuses to eat. We try to eat but we just can't. I try but I just can't. I know we will be just fine without her but she is my mom,my only mom. We got back to our house and we went to separate rooms. I walked passed the close doors. I hear rosetta and jack crying I also hear Johnny crying. I went to comfort him.

"It's ok"I said kissing his cheek.

"I know but she was like a mother to me and she just gone just like that" he said still crying.

"I know she loved you like her own son" I said I know that's true because I talked to her every day about my and Johnny relationship or about the kids or how she doing.

A/n

I know sad chapter