chapter 13

Kenzie POV.
So since I am single now I don't have to worry about me cheating on him. But I do miss him like a lot. I may have been a little harsh but he deserves every thing I said to him. I walked down to my car I decided that I am just going to skip school today. I rather be home where I have food and tv than at school where everyone is and the biggest f-boy is. My phone started buzzing but I didn't care I shut my phone off and put it up in my room on the charger and shut the door so I won't here it go off I walked back down and grabbed chocolate covered pretzels. I sat on the couch and put on the movie finding nemo.

Johnny POV
We walked around trying to find kenzie but she wasn't anywhere. I grabbed out my phone to text the rest to see if they found her since we split up to look different places.

Johnny-guys have you found her yet.

Brynn-no she could literally be anywhere her phone is off so don't try to call her.

Johnny-ok I will check her house.

Brynn-I don't think that's such a good idea.

Johnny-why

Brynn-she was already scary when she wasn't pregnant now that she is she even more scary.

Johnny-true. I will just wait until she cools off.

Mackenzie POV

Maddie came through the door and ran to me. She gave me a big hug she wouldn't let go.

"Where did you go after the fight"she asked me still holding on.

"I just decided to come home I couldn't deal with school today I am sorry"I said hugging her back. We let go of each other.

"It's ok but we have been worried about you. Johnny have gone crazy he realized that he done fuck up."she said we sat on the couch.

"Look I am over him I get it once a player always a player I promise myself that I won't let Johnny mess with me but I broke that promise"I said practically in tears.

"Kenzie it wasn't Johnny fault"she said.

"Oh like I am supposed to believe that"I said getting up.

"But it's true Chloe came running up to him and started kissing him"she said walking after me. I walked up to my room.

"Maddie I just want to get some sleep tomorrow I have a doctor appointment to find out the gender"I said and lay down. She left me alone I slept for the rest of the night.

*next day*
I woke up and put on black leggings and a sweater dress. I put my knee high boots on. I left my hair down today. Maddie is going with me. I ran down and grabbed chocolate covered pretzels. right now those are my favorite food. I walked out to maddie car and she drove it was silence. Finally we got into the room.

"Hello mis. Ziegler will Johnny be joining us" The doctor asked.

"Um no"I said. She nod I laid down. She did the things she had to do.

"Would you like to know the gender of the baby" she asked.

"Ye"I began but maddie cut me off.

"No could you please right it down" maddie ask. The doctor grabbed a peace of paper and wrote the gender.

"How rude"I said. The doctor left. I wiped the jelly stuff off and we left. Maddie was texting all the way to the car. She finally put her phone away and started driving.

"Can I please know the gender of my baby"I asked with puppy dog eyes because lets be honest I am cute.

"No it's a surprise" she said. She kept driving I rolled my eyes and focus out side.

Johnny POV.
I was laying in my bed today kenzie was going to find out what gender is our baby.

"I know the gender of the baby"Lauren came busting in my room.

"Really what is it"I asked with hope it was a girl.

"I am not allowed to say but I can tell you this that tomorrow we are having a party for kenzie and you will find out the gender then. So you have to wait"Lauren said. I flopped backwards into my bed.

"Can't you just tell me"I asked she rolled her eyes.

"Fine it's a....

A/n
So what do you think it is. I will update later. Next chapter you will find out.
Will kenzie forgive Johnny? Who knows.