chapter 9

Kenzie POV
I woke up to a horrible dream.

"Maddie wake up" I shook maddie because she was sleeping next to me.

"What"she batted my hand away she obviously wanted to sleep more.

"I had a nightmare about me getting pregnant and Johnny and I are actually dating and we told our parents last night and they flipped out. Is that funny right" I said giggling. Maddie looked down at the bed.

"Is that funny right? Please tell me that funny and didn't really happy" I started worrying part of me knew it was true. But the other part of me didn't was to face the truth.

"I wish I could tell you it was a nightmare but the truth is kenzie" I looked down almost about to cry. Maddie hugged me.

"Its true it wasn't a nightmare" she said. She let go of me. I was in shock I knew it was too realistic to be fake. I got out of bed and got change in my pink crop top and black leggings and my black convors. I brushed my teeth and hair. I walked downstairs my mom was downstairs cooking. She looked at me then looked back. I sat at the island quite. 

"Mom can you please talk to me"I asked she turned around putting pancakes on my plate but putting eggs and toast on the rest.

"Kenzie"she started but paused. She sat on the other side of the island facing me.

"I am upset that you got pregnant but I want you to take responsibility for your actions so I not going to kick you out or anything but I will not be taking care of this kid that is between you and Johnny to figure it out. Also if Johnny doesn't want to help you can't force him. I love you kenzie" my mom said I hopped off the chair and gave her a hug.

"Thanks mom I know I dissapointed you and I am sorry"I said I walked back to my chair and sat back down.

"Kenzie I am disappointed in you but I know you are trying to make things right again and I accept your apology. Now hurry up we are going to lunch with Johnny parents to discuss this situation"my mother told me I nod and finish up. I sat down on the couch. Maddie finally came down and ate breakfast.

"Sorry mom I giving you and kenzie time to talk"maddie said. She grabbed the plate and walked over to me and started eating.

"Thanks maddie"my mom said.

Johnny POV
I woke up Lauren was still sleeping next to me. I slipped out of my covers and walked downstairs my parents were in the kitchen making breakfast I sat down at the small table in the middle of the room. I put my head down. Ugh what am I going to do I can't even looked at them.

"Johnny"my mom said I looked up at them. They were standing in front of me.

"Yes"I said. My mom grabbed my plate of food and hand it to me.

"Thanks"I mumbled. They sat down and started to eat.

"Mom I am sorry for what I did I didn't think nothing would happen I was completely wrong I know you guys are mad at me I just want to say I am truly sorry. And no matter what you guys say I am going to be for Mackenzie and the baby." I said.

"Johnny we should be the ones who are sorry we shouldn't have never told you to leave her and the baby. We are also sorry for not being there for you guys. I am upset that you did do it but it also our faults for not being there" my mom said.

"So we are good" I ask hoping they say yes.

"Yes we are good by the way we are going out to dinner with Mackenzie family to discuss this farther"my mom said. I nod. Lauren joined us for breakfast. I went upstairs to my room thinking about what has happened. Then I get a text from kenzie. I opened my phone I don't think I ever opened my phone up so fast.