chapter 25

Kenzie POV.
It's been about a year after our fight and things only been getting better. Today I am getting married. I am wearing a sweet heart neck line and a mermaid style with sparks on it. I left my hair down. Since it was so hard to choose a maid of honor I chose rosetta. By the way she two almost three. Lauren,brynn,jojo,and maddie are my bridesmaids. The kids are the flower girls. All of them I know right a lot of flower girls. I walked out and everyone was standing up and looking at me I felt so nervous. But the minute I saw Johnny I felt so much better like there was no one else in the room.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
It was time for the i do's johnny went first.

"Do you promise to love to hold to care for, through sickness and health. To richer or poor. Until death due you apart" the person said.

"I do" Johnny said smiling at me.
"Do you promise to love to hold to care for, through sickness and health. To richer or poor. Until death due you apart" the person said.

"I do" I said almost crying.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Me and Johnny kiss everyone clapped.

"proudly present mr and Mrs Orlando." He said we grabbed our we turned to the crowd and I was still kinda crying. Everyone was cheering us on. Me and Johnny ran down the isle.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We went to the wedding reception. We had to wait until the dj. Announced our names.

"Please welcome mr and Mrs Orlando. Please clear the dance floor so they can have their first dance" the dj said. We walked in everyone was clapping. We walked to the dance floor. Johnny spin me. The dj started the music. James Ingram: "So This Is Love"

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips. We dance smoothly. After the dance we kiss. Rosetta ran up to us. Johnny picked her up and started dancing with her. Then it was time for the parent dance. I dance with Johnny father. Johnny dance with his mom. Then Johnny dance with my mom. I sat down alone because I don't have a dad. I felt someone taping my shoulder. I turned around and saw my dad. My real dad.

"Can I have this dance" he asked. I nod even though we have problems I still want to dance with him. Everyone was shocked. We went on to the dance floor and started dancing.

"Look I am sorry for what I have done I had a long time to think about it and I messed up big time." Kurt said.

"Ok that's a start but I still don't trust you"I said.

"I am not asking you to trust me I am asking you for a second chance" he said.

"Fine" I said. After the dance. We sat down and eat. Me and Johnny left to go to our honeymoon in the bahamas.