chapter 28

Kenzie POV
I got up and of course Johnny wasn't anywhere to be. Where is he at. I did my morning routine. I heard a knock so I ran downstairs. I opened the door it was brandon.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" he said back. Something bothering him. I pulled him in and shut the door.

"What's wrong" I asked him leaning against the door.

"It's brynn she been disappearing" he said.

"Yeah same with Johnny every time I wake up he not here" I said.

"Could they be cheating on us again" Brandon asked. You could tell we was little embarrassed asking that question. He kept his down.  I looked down trying to think of something to say. But to be honest they could be cheating on us. Why doesn't the other people have this problem just me and brandon. Someone knocked again. I opened it. It was jojo she crying. I pulled her into a hug. We all three sat on the couch. The kids were at Abby's house at a sleep over.

"What's wrong" i asked jojo.

"Ma-matty cheat on me" she said. I may have spoken to soon. I felt brandon get up.

"Who did Matty cheat on you with" I choke out the question.

"Lauren" she said. I grabbed her a box of tissues. I heard the door opening again. I got up and ran to the door. Brandon was about to leave.

"What are you doing" I asked him.

"Going to beat the heck out of mattyb" he said.

"No don't obviously I wasn't good enough for him" jojo said.

"Jojo he the one that doesn't deserve you. You are amazing. I know how it feel getting cheat on" I said looking down.

"Where's Johnny" brandon asked again I don't know why because I already said the answer.

"Brynn and him left about an hour ago" jojo said. I looked at her.

"How do you know" I asked her. She looked down.

"I saw them kissing, or should I saw making out down at the park. I went there to clear my head from everything" jojo said still looking down. Right at that moment I broke into tears.

"So they are cheating on us again" Brandon said. He slammed the door I jumped a little. Jojo took After him.
I turned around and threw on my flip flops and ran. I ran so fast that I literally ran out of my shoes. I finally caught up to them. They already started to fight. I went between them. I got punched hard in the temple. I saw nothing but black.

Brandon POV.
Johnny accidentally punched kenzie in the head. She fell down. We stopped fighting and looked at her. We bend down beside her.

"Look what you did!" I yelled johnny.

"What I done you started it" Johnny yelled back at me.

"Guys stop fighting". Brynn yelled at us.

"Guys the ambulance are coming"  jojo said getting off the phone. Soon enough they came. They put kenzie  in the back. Johnny ride with her. I got in the car with brynn.

"Can we talk" brynn asked me. I was focus on the road.

"I think we should talk" I said.

"Look me and Johnny aren't cheating on you guys. We did kiss once to prove that we don't have feelings for each other." Brynn said. I was still pretty upset but I lighting up a bit.

"I believe you but why did you two keep disappearing from us" I asked.

"Johnny need help planning kenzie and his anniversary gift and since me and kenzie are close he wanted my help." Brynn explained.

"But why wouldn't you tell anyone else" I asked.

"Because he wanted to keep it a secret" she said.

"Oh" I said. We reached the hospital. I parked the car.

"Why is jojo upset" brynn asked I sigh.

"Matty cheat on her" I said. Brynn let go of my hand.

"Wait matty cheat on her, for who" brynn ask looking at me. I scratched the back of my head.

"Lauren" I mumbled.

"Say again" brynn said.

"Lauren" I said. She instantly got mad.

"Ugh" she said. I grabbed her hand we walked in. We walked to the waiting room I saw Johnny and jojo. Johnny was holding jojo.

"Hey" I said looking down.

"Hey" he said back.

"I am sorry" I said.

"No I should be sorry I shouldn't have kept it a secret" he said.

"Kept what a secret" I tried to act dumb.

"Come on I know brynn told you about the party I am throwing for I ten year anniversary of being friends" Johnny said. Brynn faceplum.

"Brynn said it was for your guys anniversary" I said.

"No it's for everyone anniversary" Johnny said.

"Mr.Orlando" the doctor said. Johnny got up. By the way Johnny looks. It doesn't look good. Johnny came back.

"Guys she in a coma because of me" Johnny said. He started to cry a little I never seen Johnny cry before other than when Carson opened his mouth 6 years ago. We went and saw kenzie hook up to a lot of machines. Everyone started to cry. Maddie ran in so did Carson, Jacob and lauren. We explained what happened. By the time we finish they were also crying.

A/n
So I am continuing this book I am also work on the sequel so that should be up later today or even tomorrow.