chapter 19

Mackenzie POV.
It was in the middle of September. September 24 to be exact. Oh btw Brynn baby Luna was born 7/30/17 anyway. I was sleeping when again I got a phone call I made Johnny answer it. I was almost back to sleep. Then Rosetta started to cry. Apparently I can't get any sleep around here. I got up to see Johnny in her room. He was changing her.

"Johnny what are doing" I asked still sleepy. I must of scared him because he slightly jumped. He turned around holding rosetta.

"Your sister is having her baby" Johnny Said. I ran to my closet and grabbed out a hoodie and leggings and my fury boots. I grabbed Rosetta so johnny can get ready. Ugh why is this always a rush to get someone out the door. I use to it been just me and Johnny not a baby. I grabbed extra diapers and an extra three outfits. I packed her three bottles of milk. And her formula. I grabbed her favorite stuff animal that she go with out. It was a tiger to be honest it's extremely soft. The girls got it for her. Once her stuff was packed I put her in her car seat and we was finally ready to go. I put her binky in her mouth and drove to the hospital. Me and brynn got there at the same time. We walked in together. I walked up to the desk.

"Madison Ziegler" I asked the lady.

"Room 390 just go up these elevator to the third floor and to your right is her room" the lady said.

"Thank you" we said. We got on the elevator. It must of scared Luna because she started to cry then rose started to cry.

"Sorry kenzie I didn't mean to make rose to cry" brynn said getting Luna out.

"Brynn it's not your fault it scared me a little too imagine how they feel that probably felt like a earthquake to them" I said. I got rose she finally stopped crying. Once we got to the floor we waited outside because we didn't want to go in yet. Some time past and the doctor and nurse came out.

"You guys can go in" he said I nod we walked in. Maddie had the baby wrapped up. I set rose car seat on the floor. I walked over to maddie.

"Guys meet blake Nicole
sartorius." Maddie said holding up blake.

"Wait so does that mean it's a girl" jojo ask. We laughed.

"No but for real because blake can be a girl and boy name" jojo said.

"It's a girl" maddie said laughing.

"Congratulations maddie" I said. We was about ready to go then Lauren water broke. They got her to a room.

"Well looks like two babies are sharing this birthday" I said.

"What are we going to do" I asked brynn I want to be here for my sister but also for lauren.

"Guys when lauren has the baby go see her"maddie said. Maddie always know what to say. We stayed here.

"Hey bae Lauren wants me to be in the room with her" Johnny said.

"Of course go I will be fine" I said. It was just me, brynn, Brandon, Jacob,Rosetta, blake, Luna, and maddie. We would be with lauren but we have our kids.

"Hey kenzie give me rose" maddie said. Me and her trade.

"I love the onesie" maddie said. It was like brynn onesis except maddie has her picture on it and her name. Luna was were the same thing.

"Actually Johnny picked out her outfit" I said.

"Wow who knew Johnny had fashion. Oh that's right he doesn't he probably just saw that first and put it on her" Jacob said. I giggle.

"You know that probably is right. I mean have you seen what he is warring right now" I said. Jojo came back in.

"Guys the baby is born" jojo said. I got up and grabbed rosetta.

"Hey maddie I will face time you so it will be like you are right there" I said. I walked to Lauren room. I hit the face time button and called maddie. I walked in facing the camera away from me.

"Aw she so cute" I said. I walked over to her and show her to maddie.

"Aw she looks like you lauren" maddie said.

"Thank you" lauren said.

"What's her name" I asked.

"Her name is ava blue lueders" Lauren said. I grabbed. Ava and maddie point the camera to blake.

"Meet your birthday twin" I said to ava.

I handed ava back and we spent a little bit time.
Ava and blake were born at 9/24/17 at 4:00am.

"Hey we better get going because we are going to Abby studio" I said meaning me and rose.

"Hey I am going to come with you guys is that ok" brynn asked me.

"Of course are you guys coming" I asked Johnny and Brandon.

"Um actually we can't we have to go to the recording studio" Brandon said.

"How about me and brynn ride in one car and you two can ride in the other car"I said.

"Jojo do you want to come with us" I asked.

"No thanks I am going to spend some time with my mom" jojo said.

"What about you matty" I asked him.

"No I am going to go with jojo" he said.

"I would ask you two but you guys are busy" I said to maddie and lauren.

"We can't exactly leave yet but tell Abby I said hi" maddie tells me.

"I will" i said. I got up and put rose in her car seat. We left me and brynn got my car and the guys got the other car. We drove to the aldc. I was driving when Rosetta started crying.

"I will get her" brynn said UNbuckling her seat belt. She climbed into the back.
She calmed down Rosetta.

"What the fuge did you do to calm her down" I asked her.

" I just gave her, her binky." Brynn said. I giggle.

"Hey are going back to school for our jr year" brynn asked me.

"I don't know I want to but I don't want Abby getting stuck watching all of our kids. And its not fair to our mom's either." I said focus on the road.

"I know what you mean it's not fair" brynn said climbing up front.

"You know we could get pulled over because of you" I said.

"Do I look like I care" brynn said.

"Obviously not or you wouldn't be doing it"I said we giggled. Finally we reached the aldc. We got out and walked in. Abby must of saw us because she walked over to us and smile.

"Just let you know the camera crew are here" Abby said.

"Well we must face them and me and brynn will just sit outside" I said. Abby nod. We sat down on the steps we watched rehearsal.

After rehearsal we went to dinner. And then bed we don't do much now since the baby.

*one week*
Right now we are at the hospital because of jojo she having her baby. The doctor comes out that means we can go in.

"Guys meet elsa rap Morris I didn't pick out her middle name" jojo said. We laughed. We got a picture with all of them in a row. I thought it was so cute. Elsa 9/30/17