chapter8

Johnny POV
After I found out kenzie was pregnant I haven't left her side since. It was time for me to leave I had to tell my parents what happened lucky they were coming home tonight. Me and Lauren road in silence. It still feels weird to me. I walked in my mom and dad car was in the driveway. I looked over to Lauren and she nod. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hi kids" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Hi"we mumbled.

"Guys get ready we are going out tonight with a bunch of our friends"my mom told us.

"When are we leaving" I asked walking upstairs.

"Around 7" she said. Lauren ran upstairs obviously upset with me. I won't blame her I got her best friend pregnant. I walked to her room and knocked.

"Come in" she yelled from the other side of the door. I pushed open the door. I 're-shut the door.

"Lauren I just want to talk to you I know you are anger with me" I sat on her bed. She was playing with her fingers I looked down at the floor.

"Its not the fact you guys went behind my back it's the fact...never mind" she said looking back down.

"No seriously I wanna hear it" I said.

"It's the fact that you are my brother and she my best friend and two months after she moved here you already had her in bed lets not forget that you got her pregnant I just want to keep her from getting hurt like you do to every girl in our school I feel like I like I let her and myself down. I am the sister of the biggest f-boy in this entry school district that puts a lot of weight on me. Now knowing that kenzie is the way she is people are not going to stop going to stop asking me questions. Also what are we going to do I know you john you are just going to leave her an I am the one who has to be there for her. Let's not about Chloe she not going to let go of you that easily." She sigh at the end of it. It all hit me at once.
"L-Lauren I di-didn't know you felt that way. I promise I won't leave kenzie. I did this to her and I am going to stick this one out I changed I swear I did" I said.

"Really? What changed you?" She asked given me that hopefully look.

I sigh " when I first found out what I did that night and today when kenzie told me. I realized that I have broken a lot of girls hearts in the past I wish I could change that but you and me both know we can't. I also relzied how scared kenzie was of tell me and our friends let alone how we are going to tell our parents. Lauren I am sorry for what I put you in I am sorry that I only been thinking about myself. And what we going to do about Chloe I just got to tell her that we can't see each other". I said.

" Me and you both know that she not going to stop plus she already bullying kenzie once she finds out she not going to stop for sure" Lauren said I looked up from the ground.

"Wait Chloe been bullying kenzie" I was getting a little anger.

"Yeah she saying things like 'he only pretend to like you' or 'Lauren isn't really your best friend she just pretend' it's hurts kenzie obviously I stand up for her so does brynn and jojo but it doesn't help maddie tells me every night that kenzie cries herself to sleep every night because of Chloe also her dancing has been getting worse because she can't stop thinking about the hate Chloe is giving her." Lauren said. I got so angry I shot up and walked out of Lauren room I heard her calling my name over. I walked over to Chloe's house.

"Hey bae"she said opening the door.

"Yeah hey,look we need to talk"I was walking back and forth.

"What's up" she spoke up.

"Look we need to stop what ever going on between us I like some one else also you got to quit bullying Mackenzie what has she ever done to you" I said looking at her. She was shocked.