chapter 31

Kenzie POV.
It's been two months since my mom pass and we had the funeral. Everyone is slowly going back to normal. Rosetta is still hurting. Today is competitions. We had to be up at 3am to make sure we have everything ready and leave my five. Jack hates me and rosetta because he also has to come every week because Johnny can't watch him. Johnny always comes with us to see rosetta dance. I got out bed and did my morning routine. Johnny was already up. He a morning person I on the other hand am not. I went into rosetta room and flicked on and off the stitch.

"Wake up sweetie" I said. Pulling off her covers to revel her curled up in a ball.

"No" she said trying to grab her covers. But I kept them away from her so she can't even reach them.

"You got dance" I said and she shot up. She loves dancing, I always said if she wants to quit dance all she has to tell me is she wants to quit. I wish my mom would have listened to me when I said I want to quit but in the same sense I am glad she didn't let quit. I picked out her outfit and put on some light make up on her. She was wearing leggings and a normal black shirt. She wore her black high tops. We walked downstairs to find breakfast already on our plate. We sat down and ate. I double check the bags to make sure she have everything. Johnny packed the car and I made sure everyone was ready. We finally left to got to the competition. When we arrived Johnny unloaded and went to find seats while I helped rosetta get into her wedding dress costume. It the solo that brynn did. It was called left at the altar or something like that. Hey, I can't remember all the solos we ever done. I am even surprise that I remember she had comption today.  I did her make up lightly and put her hair in a bun. I put after she was ready she went back stage and I went to sit down in the audience.

"Up next we have rosetta with 'left at the altar'" the announcer says everyone clapped including me. Rosetta came out in her sassy position. The music started and she was dancing. Someone spilt water on the stage and rosetta slip and fell doing her front Ariel but she continued but you could tell she was in pain. I got up and met her in the back. She got off the stage crying. I hugged her.

"Mom I am so sorry abby is going to be mad at me I don't want to go" rosetta said crying.

"Honey it wasn't your fault and abby not going to be mad I promise you" I said and then the competition director came up to us.

"Hey sweetie are you ok" she bend down to rosetta level.

"No my foot hurts and my butt" rosetta said.

"I must say you are brave for continuing the dance and I am so sorry about the water on the stage I promise I will tell the judges about the water" the director said.

"Thank you" she said stopping crying.

"Do you have any idea who may have spilt water on the stage" the director asked me.

"Um no not really" I said the director left and we went back to the dressing room. I carried her since her leg hurts. We got in there luna helped the door open for me. I set her down on the chair and take out her hair.

"Hi ms.Abby" rosetta said looking down. Ms.Abby came over to her and lifted her head up.

"I am so sorry ms.Abby I didn't mean to fall" rosetta said having a tear in her eye.

"Rosetta sweetie you don't have to be sorry for someone else mistake. You were so brave you continue dancing even though it hurt you look beautiful up there" Abby said to her. Brynn walked up to her.

"I am so sorry brynn for messing up your routine" rosetta apologize to brynn. Brynn hugged  her.

"Hey it's ok don't worry about it" brynn said. We got ready for the group dance rosetta went out there and killed it. I smile big it was time for awards.

"Ok first up is mini solo devising. In third place is Logan with I will wait. Second place winner is Luna with cry and our top soloist in the mini devison is rosetta with left at the altar" rosetta got up and grab her award. They gave her the mic.

"And where did you learn those moves" rosetta put the Mic up to her mouth and spoke.

"Abby lee dance company" she said with a big smile on her face we clapped and she sat down.

"Next is group. In third place we have just run by the kids dance away studio. And in second place we have love isn't just love preformed by the candy apples and our over top group dance is.. please let's give a drum roll" everyone did a drum roll.

"And our group dance with a perfect 300 goes to.... Not that far away" he said and the girls got up and got the award. We all clapped.

"What dance studio are you guys from"he asked them.

"Abby lee dance company"they shout. They got pictures and we packed our things up and left. Johnny brought rosetta flowers for her perform. We all went out to dinner.

A/n

Hey guys I want to give a shout out to awesome_bello if you want a shout out just let me know!