chapter 33

mackenzie POV
I got up like any normal day. But then I realized today is Rosetta 10 birthday. I ran downstairs almost tripping. I find Johnny already setting thing up which was a relief. I went to help him still in my pajamas. When we were finish I ran back up and got ready I put on a flower dress and flats. I did a waterfall braid I also put on light make up. Once I was done I ran back downstairs and help cook. Rosetta and Jack came down not soon after we finish cooking.

"Happy birthday rosetta"I said to her. She skipped into the kitchen all happy.

"Thanks mom"she said, she sat down Jack rolled her eyes. I handed her her pancakes. Johnny handed jack his.

"Are you ready for you party" I asked rosetta.

"Yeah"she simply reply. After breakfast they ran upstairs to get changed since we were already changed I put the last minute thing together. Johnny was cooking the food the party don't start until I walked in started to play on the radio. Rosetta started dancing around the house. Jack joined in. Jack seems upset lately so I took him by the Hand. I led him upstairs into my room.

"Sweetie what's wrong" I asked him. We sat on my bed he looked down.

"It's just unfair that she is older than me by ten months"he said not looking up.

"I know but it's her special day you gets yours soon"I explain.

"Thanks mommy"Jack said giving me a hug. I smile at him and we went back down. The party starts rosetta was having fun playing.

"Time for cake"Johnny said. We had rosetta seat at the table. I brang the cake out and started singing.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday rosetta happy birthday day to you" everyone sang. She blew out her candles and we all clapped. She opened her presents and every one left.

A/n

I know short chapter just something to keep the story going