chapter 15

Kenzie POV
Today we are going shopping for baby stuff. Before I was even pregnant I always love looking at baby stuff. I got out of bed and got ready I did my usual morning routine. My brynn jojo and Lauren are going baby shopping. The guys are having a guys day out who knows what kind of trouble they will get them self into. I went over to brynn house and knocked on her door. Ashlee answer.

"Well isn't it ms.kenzie. how are you feeling sweetie"she asked.

"I am doing great actually. How about you I haven't seen you in a while other than dance"I ask.

"I am doing just wonderful. Wow you seem so mature"ashlee said.

"Well I guess I do kinda have to grow up a little"I said.

"Oh my what am I doing please come in. I am sorry sorry please come and sit"she said faceplam.

"Thank you"I said we walked to the kitchen we sat down at the table.

"Hows your mom handle it"she asked getting a glass of water for me.

"I think she more excited about the baby than I am."I was being completely honest.

"Well I won't blame her I think everyone is excited I know I am." She sat down.

"I know Johnny is especially excited he won't stop talking about her" I said.

"Well he supposed to be excited it is his baby" she said.

"Yeah I know I am definitely happy I always wanted a girl"I said.

"That's good"she said. Brynn came running down the stairs and gave me a big hug.

"Come on let's go"brynn said.

"Well it was nice talking to you but as you can see brynn is a little impatient"I said looking at her.

"It was nice to talk to kenzie" Ashlee said I got up and we started heading to the door.

"Wait mackenzie I got you something" she yelled I stopped and turned around. I walked back to the kitchen.

"Here's $1,000 consider it as a gift"she handed me the money.

"Mrs.runfallo I couldn't even think of taking it"I said trying to give it back.

"Please it's a gift from my family to yours"she said. I sigh knowing I was not going to win this.

"Thank you so much I will repay you"I said.

"No no it's a gift so you don't have to repay me"she said.

"You know I got my own money"I said.

"I know just please take it"I nod and we left we walked to jojo house. Jess answered it.

"Mackenzie, brynn how are you guys"she pulled us into a hug.

"Great"we said at the same time.

"That's great I got you a gift Mackenzie" jess said. She walked some where and walked back.

"Here's $1,000"she handed me the money.

"I can't take this I have my own money"I said.

"Please it's a gift" I sigh and took the money.

"Thank you"I said. Jojo came down we said goodbye to her mom and left we got into my car. We went to pick Lauren. I knocked on the door. The girls stayed in the car. Johnny's mom answered.

"Hello sweetie"she said

"Hi Mrs.Orlando"I said.

"Here" she handed me money.

"It's a thousand dollars it's a gift from us to you and Johnny but mostly you" she said.

"Thank you"I said not arguing this time. Lauren came down and we went to the mall.

"What about these shoes" brynn held up a shirt that said mommy loves me more.

"Yes"I said and she put it in the cart. I picked out about another 365 pairs of clothes and about every pair of shoes I could find so about 200 different pairs of shoes. I grabbed at least 100 boxes of diapers. They each have a hundred in them. I grabbed the same amount of whips. I grabbed a cute diaper bag it was pink and grey. I grabbed a giant bear. It was pink with a blue bow on it. Brynn,Lauren and jojo went into different directions in the baby department. And it was only our first stop. I walked around and saw some baby toys. I grabbed a few stuff animals. By a few I mean a lot. Finally we all meet up at the cash register.

"Look what I found"jojo said holding up a small bow.

"Jojo bows are you thing"I said.

"Well look what I got"brynn hold up a sparkly dress.

"And brynn sparkly stuff is your thing"I said.I started putting stuff on the counter.

"And Mackenzie big stuff animals is your thing"brynn said. We laugh. We finally put everything on the counter. I walked up to the lady.

"Is that all for you"she asked.

"Yes" I said. "Ok"she nod she typed in her computer. "Your total is $2,890 would that be cash or credit"she asked. "Cash please"I said handling her the money. We grabbed all the stuff they had to have some of the workers help us. I probably would have bought that entire store if I didn't stop. Next we move to babies 'r us. We got out .

"Ok every one goes our separate ways we meet back in two hours. I will get the furniture."I said. We slip up. I walked to the furniture area. I grabbed a crib rocking chair a stroller a car seat a dresser,a tv,a walker. After that I went to go buy some more clothes. Two hours past it was time to see what everyone picked out.
We got to the cashier.we put all the furniture on the counter.

"Why did you guys buy more stuff animals she already going to have a lot" I asked.

"You can never have enough stuff animals"Lauren said.

"Why did you buy a tv"jojo asked.

"Because when she gets older she going to have a tv in her room duh"I said.

"Oh I got these. It's like a camera that you put in the baby room and you can see an hear her from your phone or electronic"brynn said.

"Oh cool"I said.

"Ok your total is $5,006.23" she said I pay the lady and we left.we were done for the day so we went back to my place.

"Where do you want all this stuff"brynn asked.

"In the basement"I said.

"Isn't that your dance room"jojo asked. When about bought our houses she added a dance room down in the basement.

"Yeah but my mom said I can use it"I said. She really didn't say that but oh well.

"Ok"they said. I started grabbed the crib until Lauren took it out of my hands.

"No you aren't carrying this here"she handed me bags that had clothes in it. We finish putting everything down there. We watched tv.

Johnny POV.

Me and the boys are going house hunting even though we are sixteen. We need our own place. We stopped at a few houses but we didn't like any of them. So we gave up. We decided instead to go baby shopping. I know kenzie hasn't gone shopping yet so it will be a good time to go. We hopped in the car. We went to different stores and bought stuff. When we got back home the girls were up stairs. So we snuck everything in the basement there was stuff already down there but it was probably Mrs.Gibson stuff. We all had a sleep over.