chapter 7

(Two months later)

Kenzie POV.
I woke up feeling sick. I ran to the bathroom. I felt someone holding my hair. It was maddie. Me and Johnny hasn't talked since I practically beat him up and told him I never want to talk to him. He tries to talk to me but I just walk away I know it's a rude thing to do but after that night I don't think I can ever trust him again.

"Hey I got a question"maddie asked while brushing my teeth.

"Yeah" I said finishing up.

"Have you had your woman thing" she ask

"No.. wait no I haven't had it for the past two months" I said.

Jojo ran up to my room maddie whispered into her ear then she left again.

"Come on we are having a movie day mom working late" maddie said we walked downstairs and started watching a movie. Maddie was on her phone.

Johnny POV

I woke up and put on my white t-shirt and black jeans.
My phone went off. So I grabbed it and looked at it.

(J-Johnny l-Lauren m-maddie jo-jojo b-brynn br-Brandon mb-matty b c-Carson k-Kendall n-nia )

M-guys I think something wrong with kenzie.
J-what do you mean.
M-I mean that she been throwing up lately
K-she couldn't be
Jo-well I am getting what you want maddie.
C-Johnny what did you do
J-what me I didn't do anything
N-uh say that again
J-I said I didn't do anything
L-Johnny what about two months ago does that ring a bell.
J-what that was one time.
Mb-oh my gosh how stupid are you.
J-hey thats offensive
B-its supposed to be
J-wait why are you guys all after me kenzie also did it to.
Br-yeah but this wasn't your first time
J-so
K-so this is her first time doing it.
K-oh.. wait really
M-yes really.
J-that was only once so nothing can happen right.
C-dude go back to 7th grade in heath class. It only takes one time.
M-guys meet me at my house Johnny I need to talk to you before you go in.
J-ok
Jo-maddie I got it I am coming over to your house in five.
(End of convo)

I ran down stairs where Lauren was making toast.

"Hey" I said making me some toast.

"Hey jeark" she said slapping me hard on the back of the head.

"Oww what was that for" I said holding my head.

"I swear to god if this ruin my and kenzie friendship that's not the only thing that is going to hurt" Lauren said I got scared she the type that she follows through with her plans. I nod. We went to kenzie house maddie was outside waiting for us she saw me and walked up to me. She pushed me against a wall and hold my shirt in a tight grip.

"I swear to god if my baby sister is pregnant you will be in the baby life or if not I will hunt you down and personal kill you. Got that I am not saying you have to like kenzie but at the least be in the baby life"maddie said. I nod gezz is all girls this feisty.

Kenzie POV.
Every one came in then I saw Johnny I hurry up and looked away.

"Kenzie jojo bought you this" maddie said handing me a bag I looked in it it was pregnant test. I looked up at her does she really think I am pregnant.

"Come on lets go"maddie said I got up and ran to the bathroom. Maddie stand there with me while I waited for the results. I looked at them and started crying. Maddie in gulf me into a hug.

"Come on kenzie Johnny deserves to at least know" maddie said. I shook my head and grabbed the test just for proof but I don't think I need proof. My eyes were red and puffy.

"So when I say this you guys can't get mad at me. Ok?"I asked.

"We will never get mad at you"jojo said.

"Well hopefully you guys will still be my friends after I say this" I looked down letting a tear slip.

"We will always be here for you" Lauren said.

"Well here goes nothing....I am pregnant" I said and I full out cried.

"What" Johnny asked.

"Pregnant get it PREGNANT here are the test to prove it" I threw the test at him.

"Here need more proof" I threw the rest at him and ran up to my room crying. What in the world am I going to do. I heard a knock.

"Come in" I yelled still crying.

"Hey kenzie"Johnny said. I decided not to kick him out.

"Hi" I said sitting up

"Look kenzie I am so sorry for this I promise I will be there for you and baby if theirs anything you need just call me you can call me late at night or early in the morning". Johnny said I smiled a little bit.

"Thanks Johnny I really appreciate it" I hugged him.

"So I have a question" Johnny said.

"Yeah it better not be. If you will have my kid because quite frankly I am going to have your kid" I giggled.

"No that's not what I was going to ask you what I was going to ask you is will you be my girlfriend I know it's been a mess up two months since you move here but I really like you" Johnny asked holding my hands.

"Yes Johnny I will" I said.

"Awe"we heard from the other side of the door. I got up and open the door and every fell into my floor.

"We were so not listen to your conversation" jojo said everyone slapped her me and Johnny laughed.

"So are you ok with this now" maddie asked me getting up from the floor.

"Yeah as long as I have you guys help me through it" I said.

"Of course we will you can always count on us". Brandon said the rest nod.

"Tha.."I started but I had to throw up I ran to the bathroom. I felt someone holding back my hair.

"Shh it's ok" it was Johnny. He was rubbing my back. I finished and brushed my teeth.