{7} Unnecessarily Overprotective Brothers Ship Stayden

~Summer-Storm~

"Quads, Kayden! Wake up!" I just groans and snuggle into my firm pillow.  It's so warm!

Wait! Since when is my pillow firm and warm?

And since when does it have a head that snuggles it's face into the crook of my neck?!

My grey eyes snap open at the same time as my pillow's does.

And my pillow isn't my pillow, it's Kayden!

"Holy shit!" We both untangle ourselves from eachother and jump backwards on the hammock, but we end up getting tangled in the blanket we were sharing and falling off.

"Oww."

We both look up to see my brothers and parents watching us with smirks. My mamá holding a Polaroid, my papá holding a video camera, and Nate, Cole and Reese holding their phones.

Of course they took photos and videos of us.

We stayed up pretty late playing on the X-Box last night. I don't now how or when Kayden and I ended up on the hammock together, but it definitely had something to do my brothers.

"These are definitely going into the photo album!" Mamá squeals, holding up the many, many photo she took of Kayden and I.

Seriously mamá?

*~*

"Wait, so you and Kayden slept together?!" Kyla squeals as we sit at our usual table in the cafeteria, waiting for the boys.

The whole cafeteria turns silent and everyone looks at us.

"No! Shut the fuck up!" I hiss before looking up and yelling. "What! Mind your own business!" Everyone immediately turns back around and goes back to what they were doing just as the boys walk in.

"We didn't sleep together." Kayden hisses, obviously hearing what Kyla had very loudly stated. "We just woke up in the hammock. Together."

Kyla shrugs, eating a blueberry from her plate. "Same difference."

Kayden just shakes his head before taking a bite of his pizza.

We all sit and eat in silence for a moment until Kyla speaks up again.

"I totally ship Stayden."

Kayden and I both spit out our pizza stare at Kyla in disgust.

"Stayden?! Have you been talking to our art teacher?" Kayden questions, using a napkin to clean up the chewed up pizza bits.

"That and Storm told me what happened in art." Kyla admits, making Kayden glare at me.

I put my hands up in surrender. "Sorry, not sorry."

Just then, one of Samantha's friends, Paige, runs up to our table. "Kayden, Samantha just broke a nail!"

Kayden raises a brow. "What do you want me to do about it? Take her to the hospital and buy her a new Prada handbag?"

Paige gives a large grin. "Well, she would like that."

"Oh, yeah, not happening." Kayden dismisses bluntly, a mocking grin on his face.

"But you're her boyfriend!"

Kayden chokes on his own spit. "Boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she said boyfriend." I nod, purposely annoying him.

He just gives me an annoyed look before turning back to Paige. "I am not Samantha's boyfriend. She's just a good fuck who I don't exactly give a damn about. I don't do relationships. She should know that."

Kyla, Paige and I all look at him, startled by his bluntness, while my brothers just snicker and continue eating their food.

Paige nods and walks off.

"Seriously, everyone knows I don't do relationships, yet Samantha's still trying to pass me off as her damn boyfriend." He complains. "I know I'm good looking, but why does everyone want to date me.

I roll my eyes at his cockiness before reaching over the table and putting a comforting arm on his shoulder. "If it makes you feel any better, I don't want to date you."

He glares at me before shrugging my hand off and shooting back an insult. "It does make me feel better. I'd rather date a Barbie doll than you."

"You'd date anything with legs." I retort as my brothers and Kyla watch on in amusement.

"Stayden." Cole coughs under his breath, but I heard it loud and clear.

"See? Cole ships it!" Kyla points at my brother with a shrill voice.

"Hashtag Stayden." Nate and Reese say in unison, high-fiving eachother.

Kayden and I just glare at them before sinking down in our seats.

Even my unnecessarily overprotective brothers ship Stayden.