{15} Mission Cola

~Summer-Storm~

It's been two days since Jayden's death anniversary and a day since the Jared incident. It's Friday now.

When we told Nate, Cole, Reese and Kyla about what happened, my brothers flipped out.

This is how the conversation went,

"Hey guys, guess what. Jared showed up, made Mama Paris cry, wanted custody of Kayden, almost hit me, Kayden hit him, Mama Paris hit him, I hit him-"

"Wait! Back up! He almost hit you?!"

"Well, it was more like an almost slap. Anyway-"

"We're going to kill him!"

Yeah, Kayden and I had to hold them back from hunting Jared down and killing him.

Anyway, I don't know about Kayden, Nate and Reese, but the sexual tension between Cole and Kyla is suffocating me.

I mean seriously, ask me what's stronger, Cola's sexual tension or titanium.

Go ahead, ask me.

Ask me!

Cola's sexual tension!

Cola's sexual tension is stronger than titanium.

I don't know what happened when Kayden and I skipped school yesterday and the day before, but something did!

We're in our second class of the the day right now, and Cole and Kyla have flirted more in the last two hours than I have in my entire life.

That's why I quickly pulled Kayden, Nate and Reese into the janitor's closet while we were walking to our third period class.

"Okay, is it just me, or is there a shit load of sexual tension between Cole and Kyla?" I ask, flicking on the light switch.

What I saw nearly made me piss my pants laughing.

Reese was lying on top of Nate, his ass in his face. Nate was lying on Kayden's back, his face buried in his ass because of the weight Reese is putting on his head, and Kayden is sprawled out, face down on the dirty ground.

Before anyone of them move, I take my phone out of my pocket and snap a bunch of photos.

This'll make great future blackmail.

"Summer-Storm." Reese groans, glaring at me.

"Reese, get off, bro! You're squishing me!" Nate complains, lifting his head from Kayden's butt.

"How do you think I feel?" Kayden questions rhetorically, lifting his head from the ground. "I have two dumbasses on top of me."

Reese gets off of Nate and Nate scrambles off Kayden.

"Aww, I ship it." I tease, making them shoot me glares.

"Anyway, the answer to your earlier question," Nate looks at me. "The answer is yes. There is a shitload of sexual tension between Cole and Kyla."

"Shitload is an understatement." Kayden snorts, running his hand through his soft, black hair.

"Oh my god," Reese exclaims. "There is so much sexual tension between them that Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops is getting ready to use some magic fairy dust to make them fuck!"

"Ooh, I know that look," Nate examines my face. "You have a plan."

"Yes, she does." Kayden and Reese chorus, both examining my face.