{27} Whipped

~Summer-Storm~

"Summer-Storm, wake up!"

Of course Kyla would sneak into my room at 11:30am to walk me up.

It's too early!

After the game, the whole team went to Pizza Hut to celebrate. It was so much fun.

We then went down to the beach and got home around around 1:00am.

"Five more minutes, mamá." I groan, rolling over onto my stomach with my face buried in my pillow.

"I ain't your mamá!"(hehe JLo) Kyla snaps. "Get your ass out of bed!"

She's met with my snores.

"Shit!" I curse as she pushes me off the bed and onto my carpeted floor. "What the hell was that for?"

"For not waking up." She smiles smugly. "Plus, we leave for the swimming hole in half an hour."

"Well, good thing I packed my things last night after getting back from the beach." I muse, going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get dressed.

Ten minutes later, I'm dressed and ready. I'm wearing a red Nike tank top with a pair of distressed denim shorts and white jandals.

The swimming hole is a lake about an hour away. It's an abandoned camp site. Cole and I found it a few years ago. We told Nate, Reese, Kayden and Kyla about it and went back a week later to clean it up. Surprisingly, the water is really clean. And it has a cliff to jump off into the water.

Kayden, Kyla, my brothers and I are going for the weekend.

I also invited two good friends of mine and Kyla. Cassie West and Hannah Bale. We've known them since we were ten.

I go downstairs just in time for the doorbell to ring. I open it and Hannah barges in.

"Come in." I mutter sarcastically. "Don't let the door hit you on the way in."

Cassie chuckles and gives me a hug. "Hey, Storm."

"Hey, Cass." I smile.

"Woah." I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see Reese gawking at Cassie.

"Hi, Cassie." Reese greets, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hi, Reese." Cassie greets back, a light pink dusting her cheeks.

Reese has always had a crush on Cassie and vice versa, but the never really talked about, mostly because they're too shy, and partly because they didn't want to get rejected.

#Cressie hehe.

"What the hell?!"

Reese, Cassie and I share a look before running back to the kitchen, where Kayden and Kyla are looking at Nate and Hannah,who are glaring at eachother. The front of Hannah's shirt is wet and Nate is holding a mostly empty cup of orange juice.

Wow, nice one Nate. Girls just love getting drenched in orange juice.

Reese, Cassie and I stop in the kitchen doorway to watch the scene play out.