{32} I Need to Shit

~Summer-Storm~

"Summer-Storm, you have to tell him."

"Storm, tell him."

"You have to tell him how you feel, Summer-Storm."

"Tell him."

"Tell him how you feel."

That's all I've been hearing all morning.

Nate, Cole and Reese woke me up and pestered me about telling Kayden that I like him.

Kyla picked me up for school this morning along with Hannah and Cassie and they pestered me about it, too.

That's why I ditched History to go and talk to the only person I trust to give me good advice.

"Come in." A voice rings out as I knock on the office door.

"Miss McKlay?"

She looks up from her paper work. "Summer-Storm, have a seat." She motions to the chair in front of her desk.

"I-"

"You want advice about Kayden." She cuts me off.

"How did you know?!"

She looks at me. "Storm, I've known you since you started this high school. You've been coming to me for advice since you met me. I know you better than your coach does. Of course I knew."

"You really are the best teacher ever."

"I know." She flips her hair.

I laugh. "Anyway, what do I do?"

"About what?" She questions, playing dumb.

"Miss McKlay." I whine, watching as she laughs her ass off.

"Okay, okay." She sobers up. "Just tell him how you feel."

"Tell him?" I start. "Like, just tell him?"

She nods. "Yes. Storm, he likes you, too. If you don't tell him how you feel, someone else might just swoop in and steal him."

My eyes widen.

*~*

"Kayden!" I yell, walking up to him as he stands by his locker.

"Hey, Princesa." He smiles, his black hair messy as usual.

"I-I need to-uh-I need to tell you-I need to-shit! I need to shit!" I stutter before running into the bathroom.

"You need to shit?!" A voice screeches from beside me.

"Kyla, I swear I was going to tell him, but I..."

"Got nervous?" My blonde best friend finishes.

"Yes."

"Oh my god, you are whipped." She sighs, pulling me into a hug.

~Kayden~

I stare in confusion as Summer-Storm runs into the nearest bathroom with Kyla following after her.

"She needs to shit?" Cole's voice says from beside me. I turn around and see him, Nate and Reese.

"Uh, I guess." I scratch my head.

"Oh my god, she was going to tell you." Nate's eyes widen.

I look at them in confusion. "Tell me what?"

Reese's eye twitches before he looks up at the sky. "Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops, please give this boy some brains."

Cole shakes his head before looking at me. "Kayden, you have to tell Storm that you like her."

"What if she doesn't like me back?"

Since when am I scared of a girl liking me back?

Holy shit, I really am whipped.

"Are you stupid?" Reese bursts, thumping me on the back of the head. "Of course SHE LIKES YOU BACK. And if you don't tell her how you feel, Foo-Foo's going to use his magical unicorn dust to remove your dick. That is, if you had one in the first place."

I look at him, slightly offended. "I have a dick. I have a great dick, thank you very much. If you don't believe me, I could always show-"

Nate cuts me off. "We don't want to see your dick. That's Summer-Storm's job."

Cole thumps him in the head for the last part.

"Just tell her how you feel." Cole demands, running his hand through his light brown hair.

*~*

~Summer-Storm~

I lay in my bed as the rain pours down, pelting against the roof.

Its 2:30 AM and I can't sleep. I'm just wearing one of Kayden's hoodies that I stole and Nike Pros, swamped in my covers.

I furrow my eyebrows when I hear a knock on my window. I get up and draw my curtains open, seeing a soaked Kayden standing on my balcony.

I hurriedly open my window, letting him in.

"Kayden? What the hell are you do—"

He cuts me off by grabbing my face and connecting my lips to his.

*~*

Hey guys,

So...Stayden kissed! Twice!

This story is almost over.

5-10 more chapters to go. I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, Thanks for reading.

Vote,

Comment,

Follow,