{21} Don't Bring Foo-Foo into This

~Summer-Storm~

I raise an eyebrow as a fuming Kyla walks into her house.

"Kayden and your brothers are idiots." She huffs, plopping down next to me on the couch.

"Okay, that's not any new news." I snort. "And you talked to them?"

"Talked? No. Yelled? Yes."

"Okaayy." I nod. I grab the remote and turn the T.V on. "SpongeBob marathon?"

"Heck yeah."

*~*

After staying up until two in the morning watching SpongeBob, we finally decided to go to sleep.

I always check my phone before I go to bed and after I wake up, so when I turn on my phone, it instantly starts blowing up with text messages and missed calls.

31 text messages and 29 missed calls from Nate.

45 text messages and 36 missed calls from Cole.

38 text messages and 27 missed calls from Reese.

58 text messages and 55 missed calls from Kayden.

Okay, am I hallucinating or did Kayden actually try to get hold of me more times than my brothers?

All of the text messages were saying how sorry they are and that they should have believed me and that Kyla was right.

So that's why Kyla went to my house and yelled at the boys.

I just sigh, declining when Kayden calls again.

I turn my phone off and look at Kyla who looks at me sadly.

Stupid Daezahn. None of this would have happened if she would've have kept her manipulative ass out of my life!

*~*

I stir as Kyla's alarm goes off.

Ugh, I've only had four hours of sleep.

"Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops, turn the alarm off!" I groan, pulling the pillow over my face.

I turn onto my side only to fall off the bed.

Dammit, Ky! If we're gonna share a bed, you gotta buy a bigger one!

"Fucking, stupid bed." I mumble curses as I get up, slamming my fist on Kyla's alarm to turn it off before pushing her off the bed.

"OWW!" She yelps, rubbing her ass as she gets up. She shoots me a glare before going into her bathroom to take a shower.

I grab my phone from the bedside table and turn it on.

I had a text message from each boy, but one in particular caught my eye.

Kade sent an attachment.

I open the message and find myself staring at a picture of an Oreo with a note coming out of it like a fortune cookie.

The note says; I'm sorry, Princesa.

I pinch my arm when I find myself smiling slightly.

No, Summer-Storm, they walked away from you. Especially Kayden.

Especially Kayden? What is that supposed to mean?

I don't know. You tell me.

Man, my subconscious is weird.

Just like Reese.

No, stop thinking about Reese!