{38} Foo-Foo's Going to Yale

~Summer-Storm~

I shake out my sore hand with a curse.

I've been signing yearbooks all morning. Seriously, I've signed every senior, junior and sophomore's yearbook.

I open it and look at Kyla's photo and quote.

"Try your hardest and never give up. Even if the world runs out of cookies."

Then I look at Nate's.

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going, so man up. Yeah, I totally butchered that."

Then I look at Cole's.

"Keep moving forward and never look back. And don't mess with my sister."

I then look at Reese's.

"Always have a best friend. Mine is Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops."

I look at Kayden's quote and smile sadly.

"Life is too short to regret all stupid crap you've done."

I miss you, Jayden.

I then look at mine.

"If you put your mind to it, you can do it. And keep eating Oreos."

It's the second to last day of school. Tomorrow's the last.

I can't wait to get out of here, but at the same time, I don't want to leave.

I don't want to leave my parents, I don't want to leave Mama Paris, I don't want to leave Kyla, I don't want to leave Nate, I don't want to leave Cole, I don't want to leave Reese...I don't want to leave Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops.

I'm so glad Kayden's going to the same college as me.

I stuff my yearbook into my sports bag. My yearbook is literally full of signatures and notes.

We still have to decide where Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops is going to go.

Man, I love that imaginary unicorn.

I'm supposed to be in class right now, but I'm emptying out my locker instead. So here I am, in an empty hallway, instead of my fourth period History class.

As soon as I've got everything, I walk outside and put the bag in the trunk of the car my brothers and I share. I stroll back inside and to Miss McKlay's office.

I knock on the door and open it. I see Miss McKlay sitting at her desk with red eyes and tear-streaked cheeks.

"Miss McKlay, why're you crying?" I rush over, handing her a tissue.

"I'm not crying." She sniffles, using the tissue to wipe her eyes. "My eyes are just leaking."

I roll my eyes. "That's bull."

"I know. It's just that I'm going to miss you, Kayden, your brothers and Kyla so much." She admits.

"Awh, Miss McKlay." I walk over and hug her. "I swear I'll come back and visit."

"You better, or I'm going to swim to New York and drag your ass back here." She threatens, making me laugh.

"Whatever."

*~*

The fact that my brothers are arguing over who gets to take Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops with them is, well, loco.

I mean, he's not even real! Don't get me wrong, I love him and all, but he's not real!

I whistle sharply, making Nate, Cole and Reese shut up and look at me.

"Okay, I get that all of us want to take Foo-Foo, but I think he should go with Reese. He is the one who dreamed about him." I announce.

Nate and Cole get ready to argue but shut their mouths and mumble agreements when they see the deadly glare I'm sending them.

"Yay!" Reese cheers, squishing me in a hug as Nate and Cole slump down on the couch. "Thanks, sis. Love you!"

"Love you, too, bro."

Suddenly, Kyla, Hannah and Cassie burst in through the front door.

"Summer-Storm, girls night, now!" Kyla orders, her blonde locks swishing around.

Cassie holds up a plastic bag. "We come bearing junk food."

"Ooh, don't mind if I do." Nate reaches for one of the plastic bags, but Hannah slaps his hand away.

"Uh, last time I checked, Kyla said 'Girls night' not girls and an idiot." She sasses.

Then Kayden walks through the open door, shutting it behind him.

"Hey, Princesa." He greets, leaning over to kiss me, but my brothers grab him and pull him back.

"Fine! If you're having a girls night," Reese starts.

"We're having a guys night." Cole finishes before he turns to Kayden. "That means no interacting with the girls. Especially not our sister."

I glare at my brothers before making my way over to Kayden, who is standing in between Nate and Cole. I loop an arm around his neck and pull him down, connecting my lips to his. His arm automatically grips my waist as he kisses back.

"Eww! Don't make out with our sister in front of us!" I hear Reese whine. A few seconds later, I break away from Kayden and step away.

I throw him a smirk before turning around and heading to the stairs that lead to the Quad Cave.

"Whatever, but we get the Quad Cave!" I call over my shoulder as Kyla, Hannah and Cassie follow me.

"Guys, I don't know how I'm supposed to stay away from your sister tonight." I faintly hear Kayden saying before the sound of three slaps and and "ow" rings out.

Oh, how I love my family.