{18} The New Girl

~Summer-Storm~

I watch with narrowed eyes as a girl with platinum blonde hair and greenish-blue eyes steps into the History classroom.

I don't like her.

Me neither, subconscious. Me neither.

"Class, this is our new student, Daezahn Lingard, please do your best to make her feel welcome." Our principal, Mr Farrington, says before walking out of the classroom.

I lean over to Kyla. "I don't like her."

Despite dating my brother now, she still sits next to me.

You know what they say. Sisters before misters.

Kyla leans over to me. "Why? She looks nice."

I look at her. "Who was right about Samantha being a bitch? Who was right about Harry Quinn breaking into school last year to steal computers? Who was right about-"

Kyla cuts me off. "Okay, we get it. You're right about everything. But yeah, I trust you. If you don't like her, I don't like her."

This is what you call a best friend.

The new girl confidently struts to the only empty seat left in the room.

Next to Kayden.

He catches her eye and winks.

I roll my eyes.

Gag.

Of course this boy wants to hook up with her.

For some reason, it annoys me. I mean, he's a man-whore, he's hooked up with more people than Nate and that's saying something, but I was never bothered by it before.

I see Kyla smirk at me from the corner of my eye, but I just ignore it.

The real question is, why am I so bothered by the fact he wants to hook up with the new girl?

*~*

Lunch.

My favourite time of the day.

That was, until Kayden walks over to our table with the leech--I mean, Daezahn clinging onto his arm.

I look at my brothers. "I don't like her."

Nate raises an eyebrow at me. "Why?"

"My sixth sense is kicking in."

Cole shakes his head, staring at Daezahn. "Whatever, Summer-Storm. She's really nice. We talked to her after History."

Kyla glares at the back of Cole's head as he stares at Daezahn.

Boi, you better get your eyes off the new girl and on your girlfriend, because I ain't picking up your pieces when she castrates you.

Kyla turns to me. "I definitely don't like her."

Kayden sits down in his usual place across from me and Daezahn on his lap.

"Hey, Princesa."

I look at Kayden who gives me a big smile.