{20} Bathroom Encounters and Comeback Battles

~Summer-Storm~

Kyla and I skipped History that day.

In all our classes, Daezahn and Samantha took our seats so we had to sit in the front right.

Having to deal with Daezahn and Samantha is one thing. But having to deal with Daezahn and Samantha and Ms Hayfer is another.

By now, the whole school knows that something happened between Kayden, my brothers and I.

"I gotta pee!" I whine to Kyla as we walk through the halls. Well, more like her dragging me, and me trying not to piss my pants.

"Okay, okay, gosh. Next stop, toilets." Kyla exclaims, pulling me into the nearest girls bathroom.

As soon as I do my business and wash my hands, two familiar blondes come into the bathroom.

Barbie Bitch and The Wicked Bitch of the West.

By the way, Samantha is Barbie Bitch and Daezahn is The Wicked Bitch of the West.

"Oh, look, it's Thing One and Thing Two." Samantha smirks at Kyla and I.

I roll my eyes before retorting. "Nice one. Did you come up with it after reading Dr Seuss last week?"

Samantha slightly falters, but Daezahn doesn't.

"I'd slap you, but I don't want to get slut all over my hand." Daezahn shoots.

I roll my eyes. Really, bitch?

I'm wearing one of Jayden's old Nike t-shirts, paired with my ripped skinny jeans and Nikes.

How is that slutty?

"Why not? You already have it all over your outfit." I fire back, bluntly.

"If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fart." Samantha grins smugly as she comes up with another lame comeback.

"Go ahead, it's gotta smell better than your breath." Kyla says as she rolls her brown eyes.

"Kiss my ass!" She scoffs, making Kyla roll her eyes again.

"Not until you shave it!"

When did this turn into a comeback battle?

Daezahn's turn. "I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

I roll my grey eyes. That is the oldest one in the book.

"That's because you're so full of shit." I reply, not affected by their lame comebacks,

"You think your so hot," Samantha looks at me, referring back to when I called myself cute last month. "But you're not. I am."

Okaaayyy, that wasn't even good.

"Stop calling yourself hot." I say. "The only thing you turn on is a microwave. Oh, wait, you don't even know how to use one."

"You must have been born on the highway, because that's where most accidents happen." Daezahn smiles smugly at the insult.