{35} Reincarnation of Satan in the Body of a Witch

~Summer-Storm~

"Kids, Aunt Helga and her family are coming over for the weekend."

"Okay, see you next week, guys."

"Summer-Storm, get your butt back here." Mamá says, stopping me from walking to the front door.

"Dammit." I mutter walking back over to the kitchen island where she, papá and my brothers are gathered.

"But, mamá, you know we hate Aunt Helga and her family!" Reese whines with Nate, Cole and I nodding in agreement.

"I'm sorry, kids. But they're staying the weekend." Mamá apologizes, tying her brown hair in a bun. "You will do what they want. If they need anything, you get it for them."

"Papá, do something!" I turn to my dad. I'm a daddy's girl. Don't judge.

"Sorry, Pumpkin, but when your mother's mind is made up, there's no changing it." He explains. "But if it makes you feel any better, I hate your Aunt Helga, too."

"Kiev!" Mamá snaps, whacking him in the back with a tea towel.

He puts his hands up in surrender. "I mean, I love your Aunt Helga! She's beautiful and nice and kind and -- oh, who am I kidding?! She's the reincarnation of Satan in the body of a witch!"

Mamá snaps the tea towel at him again but he dodges and kisses me on the forehead before running upstairs.

"Kiev!"

*~*

I rapidly knock on the door of the Paris household as a see a blue Cadillac pull into my driveway.

"Summer-Storm?" Mama Paris frowns in confusion when she opens the door. "What's wrong?"

"Aunt Helga's here." I gulp, watching her grimace.

"Helga?" She mutters. "That woman's a bitch!"

Oh, how I love Mama Paris!

"So is Lilly." I grumble, thinking about Aunt Helga's motherfreaking bitch of a daughter. She sleeps with anything with a dick.

"Mamí, who's at the door?" Kayden questions as he walks up behind his mother. "Oh, hi, Princesa." He squeezes past his mother and pecks my lips.

"Hey, babe."

"What're you doing here?" He asks, throwing an arm over my shoulder. "Cole said that your Aunt Helga is --oh!"

"Yeah." I nod, agreeing with the grimace on his pretty face.

Just then, a pair of hands grab me from behind and Reese comes into view.

"Oh, hell no! You are not going to stay at my best friend's house and leave us with Aunt Helga!" He exclaims, shaking his head frantically and starts dragging me back to our house.

"Kayden, go with them." I hear Mama Paris order. "I'm am not going to let my baby get tortured."

"Then why're you sending me?"

"I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Storm."

"Love you, Mama Paris!" I shout over my shoulder as Kayden catches up to us.

"Love you, too, baby!" She calls back before shutting and locking her front door.

"Summer-Storm, where were you?!" Mamá questions, looking at me from her position on the couch next to Aunt Helga.

"Jumping rope with Big Bird." I answer sarcastically, making papá chuckle but he shuts up when mamá sends him a deadly glare.

She sighs and shakes her head before looking at Kayden. "Hi, Kayden."

"Hi, Aria, Kiev." He nods back.

"Hello, handsome." Lilly, my slut of a cousin stands up and walks over to Kayden, placing a hand on his chest, batting her false eyelashes at him.

My brothers and I share a look.

Cringe.

"Uh, hello, girl I don't know." Kayden greets back, uncomfortably.

"You single?"

Straight to the point, are we?

"No, I have a girlfriend." He replies stiffly.

"Who's the bitch?"

Bitch? Bitch?! Yo, I'm gonna smack this girl so hard she's gonna fly to Uranus!

And why isn't Aunt Helga saying anything about her language? Oh, that's right, because apparently Lilly is so much better than everyone else.

"I'm the bitch." I say, glaring at her. "And if you don't get your busted, creeper ass away from him, I'm going to-"

"Summer-Storm, that is no way to talk to your cousin!" Aunt Helga snaps, cutting me off.

I'm about to retort but keep quiet when I see my mum's glare. I can see mamá wants to call Aunt Helga out for only scolding me, but when it comes to the reincarnation of Satan in the body of a witch, mamá suddenly has no backbone.

I look at Lilly, who hasn't moved her hand from my boyfriend's chest, but is now smirking at me.

I swear to god, I'm gonna rip off her arm and beat her with it.

Kayden clears his throat awkwardly before moving to my other side, letting Lilly's arm drop. A glare sets on her makeup caked face.

She would get along well with Daezahn and Samantha.

Actually, no. Forget I said that. If they ever met, my life would be a living hell. I don't wanna jinx anything.

*~*

While mamá catches up with Aunt Helga, Uncle Bob watches T.V with a beer in his hand and beer belly sticking out, my brothers trying to entertain Lilly, and my dad pretending to shoot himself, I sneak up stairs with Kayden.

"Oh my life, I hate them so much!" I groan, pushing Kayden against the door and leaning up to kiss him after shutting my bedroom door.

He grips my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with the hair at the base of his neck.

He turns us around, lifting me up and making me wrap my legs around his waist as he pushes me against the door.

He walks over the my bed and drops me down, not breaking the kiss.

Just then, the door slams open to reveal Lilly.

"You didn't lock the door?" Kayden asks, looking down at me.

"I forgot." I shrug, not taking my eyes off Lilly who is glaring daggers at me.

If looks could kill...

I see Kayden smirk before her moves his head down to my neck, placing his lips where my neck and shoulder meet.

I let out a moan as he sucks and bites the spot, making me completely forget that Lilly is standing right there.

I guess being an ex-manwhore paid off for Kayden, because holy shit...

I hear a squeal and a stomp as Lilly storms back downstairs.

Well, that's one way to get rid of her.

But no doubt she going to tell mamá what's happening in her daughter's bedroom.

Oh shit.