{9} Truth or Dare

~Summer-Storm~

How I ended up running around the park down the street in my underwear, I have no idea.

Let's go back to the lasagna incident, shall we?

-EARLIER-

"I think we should just order some pizza." Nate says, as he, Cole, Reese, Kayden and I all stare at the charred  lasagna which was out of the oven and on the counter.

"Yeah, I think you should." Kayden agrees, putting the fire extinguisher back under the sink. "You guys are amazing at cooking."

"Shut up!" We snap at him simultaneously.

"I'm going to go change." I grimace, looking down at my gunk covered clothes.

"Us, too." My brothers say in unison as we all walk upstairs, leaving Kayden to order the pizza.

After taking a shower, I change into a pair of Nike pros and an old shirt, before picking up my iPhone and calling Kyla.

"Hellooooo, sister from another mister!" Her chirpy voice rings through the phone.

I chuckle. "Hey, Kyla. Do you want to come over? We ordered pizza."

"Well, you know I'd never turn down pizza." She says.

"Yeah, well, food is the way to a girl's heart." I explain, making her giggle.

"So true." She agrees. "I'll be there in five minutes."

I walk downstairs just as the doorbell rings.

"Make that five seconds." I mumble, walking over and opening the door. My grin fades when I see it's not Kyla at the door, but Samantha and her airhead friend Paige.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Samantha questions, looking at me in disgust.

Is this girl stupid?

Yes, she is. I guess all that blonde hair dye is getting rid of her brain cells.

"I live here, Barbie." I roll my eyes at her stupidity. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Kayden invited us." Paige says with a smug grin on her makeup caked face.

I will smack the grin right of her stupid face.

I'm with you, subconscious.

"Kayden!" I yell angrily,clenching my fist.

He appears next to me a few seconds later.

"What's u-" he cuts himself short as he looks down at my t-shirt. "Is that his?"

What?

I look down at the old, oversized Nike shirt.

Oh shit.

I nod numbly. "Yeah, sorry. I didn't realize. Do you want me to go change?"

He shakes his head. "No, it's alright."

I look at him sadly before walking into the kitchen where there are ten boxes of pizza sitting on the counter.

"What the hell are you two doing here?!" The familiar voice of my best friend echoes out in the living room. "Where's Summer-Storm?"

"In the kitchen!" I call out. A few seconds later, she appears.

"What're those skank faces doing here?!" She hisses.

I shrug and reply simply. "Kayden invited them."

Hey immediately senses something is off about me. "Hey, what's wrong?" Her eyes flicker down to my shirt. "Oh."