Chapter Two: Admire

•| Karkat's POV |•

Karkat walked back up to his husktop,!now seeing a new pester log coming up on his computer. Joy.

Sollux. Great. The one person he didn't want to talk to right now. Sure he was a good guy and he was an awesome best friend. But holy shit he was annoying as fuck.

twinArmageddons [ TA ] began trolling carcinoGeneticist [ CG ] --

TA: hey kk.

TA: kk. oh kk.

TA: kk. an2wer me.

TA: ii know youre 2eeiing thii2. all of iit. 2o iit would bee niice iif you re2ponded back.

TA: that mean2 an2wer you 2on of a biitch.

CG: GOD DAMN IT SOLLUX. WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT WITH ME THAT WAS SO *FUCKING* IMPORTANT THAT IT COULD NEED MY FULL ATTENTION?

CG: IF THIS IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER 'OH NOTHING I JUST WANNA TALK' I'M GOING TO EXPLODE.

TA: now now kk. no need two get your pantiie2 iin a twii2t.

TA: for real, you need two work on calmiing down. maybe a 2tre22 ball?

TA: be2iide2. do we really want you two explode liike your hu2ktop? that wouldnt bee good for you, or me, or anyone.

CG: YOU SERIOUSLY HAD TO BRING THAT UP?! AND SHUT UP. I DO MOT NEED A STRESS BALL TO CALM DOWN. I WAS PERFECTLY FONE BEFORE I KEPT HEARING MY TROLLIAN BEEPING OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

CG: NOW SERIOUSLY. WHAT DO YOU WANT, I'M CURRENTLY IN A DEEP HOLE THAT I NEED TO DIG MYSELF OUT OF.

TA: well, ii wa2 wonderiing iif we could talk later. iit2 kiind of iimportant..

CG: OH, UM. YEAH. I GUESS SO. YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST STARTED WITH THAT AND I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH NICER.

TA: 2orry.. iit2 ju2t been buggiing me lately. that2 all.

CG: IT'S ALRIGHT, JUST, WE CAN WALK AND TALK ABOUT IT. SAME SPOT AS USUAL?

TA: 2ame 2pot as usual.

TA: bye kk.

twinArmageddons [ TA ] seased trolling carcinoGeneticist [ CG ]

Damn it Sollux. Sometimes he was so annoying.

Karkat got himself dressed into a new sweater and jeans, same old ratty shoes. Did he really want to go and talk to him.. No. But, something was up.

He walking himself to their spot. It was really just a place in the woods where they would rant about all their problems, relationships and all..

"Hurry up you ass.." He merely tapped his foot in annoyance.

"Hey kk." A voice spoke, hearing the grin in his voice. Sollux seemed happy for a troll that was acting upset over trollian..

"Hey. You wanted to talk..?"

•| Sollux POV |•

"Yeah. It'th really important... and a little embara'thing. 'tho don't laugh." He answered, biting his lip. He had said what, ten words are it was already going down hill.

"Of course dude. I wouldn't laugh at you unless you fell on your ass and looked ridiculous." He chuckled, smirking a bit.

Sollux's eyes widened, becoming even more nervous. His hands were shoved in his pockets and he didn't respond, only having Karkat to do it for him.

"You alright there Sollux? You aren't looking to great." He took a step closer, examining the already anxious troll.

"Ye'th! Ye'th I'm fine. Let'th just walk.. plea'th." Sollux pleaded a bit. Outside he was only a little nervous, but on the inside he was exploding. It was possible he could just have a mental break down right then and there.

The two walked for a bit, sharing conversations, catching up on old things, telling new and recent stories. The same old. Sollux continued to wait until just the right moment to bring up the purpose of the walk. However it wasn't now, or any time soon, it was almost at the end of the walk.

"Okay.." Sollux stopped in the middle of his tracks, causing Karkat to stop and look at him.

"Sollux, I'm gonna keep asking this. Are you okay?"

"No! Ugh! I'm not fucking okay KK! You don't know how much thi'th ha'th been pi'thing me off! I ju'th.. UGHH. I cant talk about thi'th when I'm around you. Why the hell do you have to make it difficult!?"

"For the love of god what the fuck are you talking about?!" He took a step forward, glancing up at the Gemini.

"Are you fucking cluele'th? I've been giving off 'tho many 'thingals. Fuck it. I don't even care anymore/"

"Sollux Captor. Tell me what's going on!" Karkat reached up and pulled on the collar of Sollux's shirt, bringing him down to his eye level. "Tell me.  Now. " He said again, now more in an angry tone.

"I... KK.." He sputtered, his face flushing a dark yellow. "I'm.." He stopped speaking, only to press his lips up against Karkat's, not sweetly, hard. It was a kiss filled with anger and frustration, so much emotion.

"What the hell. What. The. Fucking. Hell?" Karkat stuttered, taking several steps away.

"KK."

"No. Don't talk to me. Don't even try.."

"But.."

"No Sollux. I don't wanna hear it. Not one fucking bit." He replied and ran off, leaving Sollux alone.

"I'm flu'thed for you." He grumbled angrily, kicking a rock and sitting down against a tree. "You're 'tho 'thupid you a'th hole. What the fuck were you even thinking. 'Yeah he total is flu'thed for me back?!' No. God damn it.

He will never be flu'thed for me."

((Sorry for it being so shortttt. I've been all over the place with this chapter.))