Chapter Nine: Down Hill

•| Karkat POV |•

Karkat's eyes fluttered open, then immediately into a squint. The sun from his window was shining directly at him. Looks like he had slept through the rest of the day, and all night..

Karkat's Husktop had been beeping for about five minutes, making Karkat groan. Someone obviously needed to talk to him, but he was so comfy in bed. After about five more minutes in his comfy mixture of blankets and pillows he got up and slugged to the computer.

-- twinArmageddons [ TA ] began trolling carcinoGeneticist [ CG ] --

TA: kk!

TA: kk

TA: fuckiing hell kk an2wer me

TA: we need two talk

TA: kk!!

CG: WHAT SOLLUX?! YOU ALWAYS TROLL ME AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIMES, DO YOU KNOW THAT?!

TA: probably but doe2 iit look liike ii care

TA: tell me iif ii do but iim lookiing at my2elf riight now and iim not giiviing a fuck

CG: JUST WHAT DO YOU WANT SO I CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP?

TA: ii already told you ii need two talk two you

CG: WHAT ABOUT?

CG: HOLD ON, SOMEONE ELSE IS TRYING TO PESTER ME.

TA: kk! no!

----------------------------------------------

-- turntechyGodhead [ TG ] began pestering carcinoGeneticist [ CG ]

TG: hey karkat i left your house and i didnt know if you knew

CG: YEAH, I FIGURED, BUT THANKS FOR TELLING ME, I ACTUALLY GOT A REALLY GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.

TG: thats amazing specially for you

CG: WELL, IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU. (:B

CG: UGH, UNFORTUNATELY SOLLUX HAS CONTINUED TO MESSAGE ME SINCE I LEFT HIM, SO I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON.

TG: karkat dont always trust that sollux guy he hurt you before and i dont want that happening again

CG: I THINK I CAN HANDLE MYSELF, BUT WHATEVER I'LL KEEP A BETTER EYE ON HIM AND MYSELF.

CG: GOODBYE. <3

-- carcinoGeneticist [ CG ] ceased trolling turntechyGodhead [ TG ] --

----------------------------------------------

CG: OKAY, I'M BACK. NOW WHAT WERE YOU RAMBLING ON ABOUT?

TA: kk iim 2tiill flu2hed for you

TA: and ii know you have a fuckiing mate2priit but

TA: kk ii need you

TA: ii cant 2top thiinkiing about you

CG: SOLLUX, LOOK, EVEN THOUGH WE HAD OUR FLUSH-CRUSHY MOMENTS DOESNT MEAN I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING. I'M SORRY, BUT I HAVE DAVE NOW AND I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH HIM.

TA: kk you dont under2tand

TA: ii would kiill for you

-- twinArmageddons [ TA ] ceased trolling carcinoGenetict [ CG ] --

CG: WHAT?! SOLLUX!

Karkat ran a hand through his messy hair and sighed. "Dear god, what the hell Sollux?" He was a mess, with the new relationship and the drama everything and everyone was beginning to stress him out.

Quickly he spun around in his rolling chair and hopped up. He made his way downstairs into the kitchen, making a little something to eat before plopping down on the couch to watch some cartoons.

•| Sollux POV |•

Sollux sighed, slamming his head into his keyboard. Why did Karkat have to be so persistent in his ways? But what Sollux said was true. He'd kill to get Karkat.

"Oh kk." Sollux murmured, glancing at a picture of the two of them, "only when Dave's gone is when you can become mine~" he chuckled dimly into a sigh. Now he could begin scheming up a plan and deciding what to do. It would have to be smart, and quick.

He began to draw maps and charts, other items and such, now becoming so into his plan. He was almost cackling, he would get Karkat Vantas as his Matesprit. Even if that meant Dave Strider had to go, and in reality, he would. Probably in the shadows, just slowly disappear into nothing. Eventually Karkat would just forget about him right?

Sollux Captor, was going to be a murderer.