Chapter Ten: Are You Ready?

•| Karkat POV |•

Karkat sighed. Was he really worrying about this? Sollux couldn't do anything, it was Sollux. One step in the sunlight and he'd burn.

He rolled his eyes and mumbled to himself, finally picking up his phone and going to pester Dave about it. Better to be safe than sorry.

-- carcinoGeneticist [ CG ] began trolling turntechyGodhead [ TG ] --

CG: DAVE.

TG: karkat

CG: SOLLUX SAID SOME WEIRD SHIT A FEW MINUTES AGO ABOUT YOU AND STUFF AND HE SAID HE WOULD KILL FOR ME AND THE WHOLE DEAL, SO I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW.

TG: alright ill keep a look out for him

CG: CAN YOU JUST COME OVER OR SOMETHING? IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL A LOT BETTER.

TG: fine fine ill be over soon if you insist

TG: but still i dont see what the big deal is i could crush that troll with my left hand

CG: YOU NEVER KNOW, SOLLUX IS SMARTER AND PROBABLY STRONGER THAN MOST THINK.

TG: way to defend me there babe

CG: SORRY! IT'S JUST TRUE. CAN YOU BRING YOUR BIG SWORD THING TOO?!

TG: im not bringing my god damn katana thatd be stupid

TG: besides bro would flip his shit at me

CG: WHATEVER JUST HURRY.

-- carcinoGeneticist [ CG ] ceased trolling turntechyGodhead [ TG ] --

Karkat leaned back onto the couch, holding his breath for a few seconds. 'Please just hurry..' He told himself in his head over and over.

•| Dave POV |•

Dave rolled his eyes and grabbed his things: wallet, phone, jacket, shades, the whole deal. He took a quick glance around before logging off his Pesterchum on his computer and walking out the door.

"Bro I'm leaving." Dave called, sliding out the front door. He began his trek to his boyfriends house, keeping his watch around him, just incase. Was he really nervous?!

Yes.

•| Sollux POV |•

Sollux spun around in his chair a few times before cracking his knuckles and getting down to business. In the time being he had worked out his plan, rather than just scribbles on paper. It was time to put it in action.

He began to type away on his keyboard. His fingers gracefully dancing across the keys, no matter how beautiful it might seem, only harm could come out of it. He inserted multiple strings on codes involving letters and numbers, one by one, feeding it to the computer like it had been starving for days.

Finally! Access! A smug grin shot across the Captor's face. This was so easy, why couldn't he be challenged? He had made it into the Dave human's Pesterchum and read over the recent conversation. Interesting, might as well shoot KK a message saying 'Dave' would be a little late.

-- turntechyGodhead [ TG ] began pestering carcinoGeneticist [ CG ] --

TG: im gonna be a little later than expected

TG: bro decided to flip his shit at me and now im stuck for a bit

CG: PLEASE, JUST HURRY. THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO WORRY ME..

TG: ill be there soon i hope

-- turntechyGodhead [ TG ] ceased pestering carcinoGeneticist [ CG ] --

Easy enough.

Sollux pushed himself away from the computer desk and stood. He grabbed his backpack, and a few other items, quickly making his way out the door.

The Captor made his way outdoors and towards Karkat's hive. If he took the back way he'd catch up with Dave plenty faster.

Once he saw the blonde male in the distance he pulled from his backpack a knife, dropping everything else. Quietly the stalky male crept his way behind the ironic figure. He pulled the knife out silently. Had the blonde really not noticed him? Either way he gave a blunt hit to his head with the back of the knife. Killing Dave wasn't the real deal. It was Karkat he was after, Dave was just a moral issue.

Dave fell to the ground, probably because he had just passed out, but maybe from shock. Sollux pulled the body into the trees where he tied him to a tree, and duct taped his mouth shut. He'd stay put for at least a little.

After leaving the other there to 'sleep' he approached the Vantas's hive. Only a few steps closer to getting what he finally wanted, Karkat to himself. One step by one step, closer and closer.

"Oh KK. " the male cooed, twisting his hand around the knob of the front door and pushing it open. "Where are you~?"

Karkat's eyes shifted towards the figure, tall and lean, his shadow taller and leaner. He was scary, insane maybe.

"Oh look. KK, what a lovely thrprise." His lisp was there and stronger than ever.

Karkat stood and slowly walked towards him, hopefully being able to calm him instead of use any sort of violence. "S-Sollux. What are you doing here?" He asked, trying not to stutter too much.

"You know why I'm here." He managed before shoving the other down onto the ground, knocking the wind out of him for a few seconds. There Sollux stood, standing tall over him.

Karkat readjusted to what just happened and stood again. "Sollux, please." His voice was slowly becoming filled with fear, perhaps he was starting to whimper.

Sollux deep down felt sympathy for him, but his brain was to clouded in his own thoughts to care. "I don't want to here your th'itty thad th'tory." He hissed, walking towards him.

Karkat had no where to go but against the wall, standing in front of a monster. He had no choice, he might as well do it, I mean, if he was going to die he might as well die trying. Karkat grabbed onto the Gemini's shirt, gripping it harshly and pulling it down, making the Captor lean. He took a glance directly into his multicolored eyes and pushed his lips up onto his.

Sollux Captor wasn't killing Karkat Vantas, they were kissing?

Nope~

Sollux took a whack with his knife onto the Cancer. The blunt edge hit the weak spot on his neck, making him fall with ease, hitting the floor easy as that.

"Kk, you know what you are?
A Cancer.
You make people th'ick, and you make them want to kill themth'elve'th. Until they come back and kick you in the a'th." He grumbled, giving him a few hard kicks to the stomach and face. His death wasn't going to be quick, what would be the fun in that?

'Make him suffer.' Thought Sollux. 'Just like what he did to me.'

•| Thank you so much for 500+ reads! Half way to 1000!! Thank you also for dealing with my horrible plot twists and internal suffering.
Just keep in mind that I love you all~!
Love,
Admin<333 |•