Chapter 3

SO so SO so SO so

I HAVE OFFICIALLY ESTABLISHED THAT EVANESCENCE IS THE BEST BAND EVER!!! If by chance Evanescence is reading this I LOVE YOU GUYS OH MY GOSH I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW AWESOME YOU ARE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM LISTENING TO YOU RIGHT NOW!!

Also if your reading this it means you like Harry Potter and YOUR READING MY FREAKIN BOOK!!! I could faint.

I do realize that I'm most likely not talking to Evanescence but I had to try right?

Now it feels awkward......

:)

Xox Shortie <3's U! Especially you Evanescence BEEP!

**********************

Chapter 3

"Today we will be making a love potion. The love potion is a very strong potion that is not to be messed with. Directions are on the board. You have one hour to complete the potion and turn it in on my desk." Snape drawled is his bored sounding voice. I looked up at the board as he sat down at his desk and smiled at the directions. It's like I've been doing potions for years because in the next half an hour I had finished the potion and turned it in to Snape's desk.

"Yes, Miss Tonks?" Snape asked not even looking up. I set the vial down in front of him that was marked with my name. I could smell the scent of trees, mint, and ginger from here.

"I'm finished." I said. His head looked up at me with a surprised look on his face. His face turned back to his regular scowl as he picked up the vial. He brought it to his face and sniffed it. For a second I thought I saw his lips twitch into a smile as if in a memory and then he looked back up at me.

"Well done. You may return to your seat for the rest of class. I would like to speak to you after class." He said. I nodded shrugging and returned to my seat. Ginny gave me a weird look as I sat down next to her.

"What did he say?" She asked as she worked on her potion.

"He said well done and he wants to speak to me after class." I smiling. She made a little excited noise btu I shushed her quickly.

"Oh Ebony, about my brother this morning. I'm so sorry about him. He has a bad history with Slytherins." Ginny said shaking her head. I waved it off assuming that he did.

"It's okay Ginny. Based n the way they treat me, I can't imagine how they treat Gryffindors." I said casting a look at the fourth year Slytherins. They hated me even more now for sitting with a Gryffindor. A couple of them, including Tania, were shooting me nasty looks. Jessica gave me a look but it was more like "Why are you sitting with a Gryffindor?" look. I just shook my head at her and turned back to Ginny.

"So we have DADA after this. I really hope we don't have another wacko teacher. Maybe this Umbridge lady will be nice." Ginny commented adding a few drops of centaur tears to her potion. I smiled getting out my schedule and looking at it. I had DADA after that I had Transfiguration and then Charms. Next was lunch followed by History Of Magic and Herbology. Finally I had Divination and Care Of Magical Creatures. And of course every class was with Gryffindors. Except for Divination with the Hufflepuffs.

"Maybe she will give us candy." I replied smiling. Ginny laughed quietly as Snape looked up at us. We both quieted down but we still had a smile on our faces.

**************

"I'll meet you at DADA." I told Ginny when class ended. She nodded slipping her back off the back of her chair. She waved at me before exiting the classroom. I grabbed my bag and walked up to Snape's desk at the front of the classroom.