Chapter 15

"Happy birthday Ebony!" Several people screamed. I shot up out of my warm bed and screamed falling of of the bed. I landed next to someone's feet with my head facing the floor. I groaned and rolled over. I saw Harry smiling above me. After our little fight he let the subject go and didn't bring it up. He knew how stubborn I was. I shielded my eyes from the light flooding in from the window.

"Why do you people disrupt my sleep?" I whined rolling over off of Harry's feet. I heard a snort and some giggles.

"It's your birthday!" I heard Ginny said brightly. And then I screamed as someone lifted me up into the air. I heard people laugh as the person carried me out of my room and down the hall. I have my own room now that I live with Sirius at Grimauld place. I squirmed in their arms trying to see who was holding me captive.

"Sirius! Put me down!" I demanded. He just chuckled ignoring my request. I groaned leaning my head back so I was seeing my surroundings upside down. It seems like he's taking me downstairs. I groaned lazily moving my head back and forth. I could see Harry and Ron and Hermione walking behind Sirius along with others I couldn't make out.

"Now will you let me down?" I asked Sirius. He looked down at me grinning.

"Okay." He said. Next second I screamed as he dropped me onto the kitchen floor. I glared up at him and quickly crawled away. I crawled in between people's legs and hid behind the china cabinet. I could just manage to squeeze behind it and I crawled farther in away from people. I knew no one else could fit under hear. Maybe Ginny but she probably wouldn't try.

"Seriously Ebony! Again!" I heard Tonks say. I saw her feet walk in front of the cabinet and then her face appeared in front of em. I stuck my tongue out at her as she rolled her eyes.

"Come on! We have to open your presents!" She said trying to get me out. I shook my head. Presents can wait until I take a nap. I closed my eyes ready to sleep as she groaned standing up.

"She's done this before?" George asked. I heard Sirius chuckle.

"Kreacher woke her up one morning. She started screaming around the house and when we tried to catch her she hid under the cabinet." He said. George laughed.

"Kind of like that one time she punched me in the face." He said. I laughed remembering the time I punched him. That was last Christmas.

"That was funny." I said sleepily. I was almost asleep when I smelt it.

"CHOCOLATE!" I screamed and squeezed my way out of the cabinet. I bolted up and ran towards the heavenly smell. I finally spotted the chocolate bar and ran towards it.

"Give me chocolate!" I said stopping in front of Remus. He looked down at me smirking. He had a chocolate bar to his mouth ready to eat it but he lowered it to talk to me.

"But it's my chocolate." He said. I narrowed my eyes at him and lunged for the chocolate.

"Mine!" I said trying to grab it. I knew everyone was watching us but I just wanted the chocolate. Remus jumped out of the way smiling.

"No." He said. I whined and sat down on the floor. I began to fake cry, which sounded very realistic if I may say.

"I w-want chocolate." I said. The room was silent as I cried. I knew Tonks wasn't falling for it since I had done this to her before. But everyone else thought I was actually crying. And on my birthday too!

"Er- here." Remus said awkwardly dropping the chocolate bar in my lap. I grinned slowly picking it up. Then I jumped up and ran to the table where everyone else was seated. Besides Mrs. Weasley, who was cooking, and Remus who was glaring at me. I stood up on the table and did a little dance as I ate my chocolate.