Chapter 12

It's ALMOST MIDNIGHT!!! Let's wait until it is to start the chapter :D

.............. Still 11:59 OH LOOK IT'S MIDNIGHT!!!

WAIT ONE MORE THING! In the last chapter I said she would be turning 15 next month BUT I LIED SORRY TO CONFUSE YOU ALL!! You will figure out her real birthday in this chapter!! SORRY!

BYE!

XOX Shortie <3'S U!

*******************************

Chapter 12

"Padfoot! What are you doing here?!" I hissed as Tonks and I walked along the train station. Sirius had just appeared beside me in dog form. He barked at me and seemed to smile as a dog. I rolled my eyes at him as I pushed my trolley along.

"I told him not to come." Tonks said but even she couldn't keep the smile off of her face. It was finally time to go back to Hogwarts for my fifth year. Summer was pretty boring not being able to see any of my friends. But Nick and I had really hit it off on our date last year before school ended so I saw him a couple of times over the summer. I told Tonks about him but she had never met him. Sirius usually left the room at the mention of anything to do with Nick. He knew I had a boyfriend and what his name was so he stayed clear of any mention of Nick. He's just moody.

"Do you have everything?" She asked me as we stopped after coming through the barrier. I nodded checking off the list in my head.

"Yup." I said looking around for any of my friends. It was very crowded on platform 9 and 3/4 so it was hard to see anything. I sighed turning around to face Tonks and Sirius again. As I did I saw someone over her shoulder.

"Nick!" I grinned running over to him. I gave him a hug kissing his cheek. He hugged me back and grabbed my hand.

"I fell like I haven't seen you since Tuesday." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes grabbing his head.

"I want you to meet someone." I said pulling him towards Tonks.

"Nick this is my sister Tonks. Tonks this is my boyfriend Nick." I said. He held out his hand and shook her hand politely.

"Nice to meet you Tonks." He said. She smiled at him casting me a glance.

"Nice to meet you too, Nick." She said letting go of his hand. I looked down at Sirius as he nudged my head. He bared his teeth and growled at Nick. Nick took a step backwards as I glared at Sirius. He stopped growling at Nick and whimpered dramatically hiding behind Tonks. I giggled as we all fell into an awkward silence after that.

"Awkward." I said rocking back and forth on my heels. Nick smirked at me as a familiar voice spoke behind me.

"Ebony, next time I have to tell you I will tickle you until you pee." I spun around and attacked Harry in a hug.

"Harry!" I said grinning. He laughed picking me up and spinning me around as he hugged me. I laughed as he set me back down. Nick came up behind me putting his arm around me. He looked at Harry scowling as Harry narrowed his eyes at him. None of my friends seemed to get along well with Nick. Hermione and Ginny were at least civil. Ron would always glare at Nick while Harry acted like Nick was someone not to be trusted or like he had a gun or something. It was hard to explain but it was weird either way. Neville wasn't always around and when he was he didn't talk much. Just stayed silent. Draco was probably the worst. He would always glare and scowl at Nick. And when Nick would kiss me goodnight in the common room Draco would storm up the stairs. I chose to ignore them about this knowing they would never tell me why they are doing it.

"Good to see you too, Ebony. But seriously I will tickle you next time." He said smirking as he looked away from Nick. I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Do I get a hug too?" Ginny asked walking up behind Harry smiling. I grinned and ran at her giving her a hug too. She laughed pulling away from the hug. She smiled at me as Tonks came over.