Chapter 16

"Dinner was great Mrs. Weasley!" I said my stomach full on Christmas night at the Weasley's house. Everyone had full bellies after her wonderful meal. She made tons of food. Almost like the feasts at Hogwarts. Everyone had moved into the living room after dinner. Mrs. Weasley abandoned the dishes for now and sat next to her husband on the love seat. Bill and Fluer sat in the corner as Fluer tickled Bill's nose. I finally got to meet Bill's wife, Fluer, today. She's very...French. But she's very sweet. Remus, Tonks, and Charlie took the other sofa while all the kids sat on the floor chattering away. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were talking quietly about something away from everyone else while Ginny saw next to me.

"Did you like my gift?" Ginny asked grinning. She hasn't stopped smiling today at all. Probably because Harry can't keep his eyes off of her. It's really funny. But the funnier part is that now I realized I set my own brother up with one of my best friends. I laughed and nodded.

"I'm going to add it to my stash." I said smirking. She giggled and nodded. Everyone, I mean everyone, went together to get me a TON of candy. They said they had no idea what to get me so they got me candy. I did just get presents five days ago. Though, Draco had sent me a letter saying he would give me my gift at school.

"That was our plan." She mumbled sleepily. I shook her shoulder roughly.

"Stay awake!" I lowered my voice as I continued to speak, "Harry might make his move under the mistletoe." I smirked. She glared at me but couldn't keep the grin off of her face. I smiled triumphantly as she kept her eyes wide open. Me on the other hand, my head kept rolling backwards as I had an extended blink.

"I think I'm going to head up to bed." I said quietly a couple minutes later of teasing Ginny. No one really said anything just mumbled agreement in the own conversations. So I shrugged and headed upstairs as Ginny went to talk with the twins. I stumbled up to Ginny's room, which I was sharing with Ginny and Hermione. I was already in my PJ's, having been in them all day. A Weasley family tradition, on Christmas day you wear your PJ's all day long.I reached up to feel for my locket, an unhealthy habit I developed. I always grab it and rub it between my fingers like a good luck charm. I huffed when I remembered that I took it off this morning. I shrugged too tired to get it now and crawled into my camp bed and snuggled into the warm covers closing my eyes ready for sleep. After five minutes of laying in silence with my eyes squeezed shut, I groaned. I was so tired yet I couldn't sleep. Maybe because of the cold, or all the cake I had after dinner. I sighed and rolled over staring at the window across from me. As I stared at it my eyes began to droop again. Just as I actually went to sleep I heard a loud thunk.

"What the fudge!" I whisper yelled, jumping up. I fell down onto the floor breathing heavily.

"What in the name of Merlin." I said angrily standing up. I stayed quiet listening for the thunk again. For a second I thought it was the twins but then I heard their loud laughing from downstairs. The thunk sounded close and they can't be down there and up here.

THUNK!

I jumped as I heard again. Only this time instead of falling I walked towards the sound. It came from the window I was staring at earlier. I frowned and slowly stepped towards it. I looked out of the closed window and my eyes widened at what I saw. I quickly opened the window sticking my head out as I did.

"Draco! What in the name of Merlin are you doing here!?" I whisper yelled. He had a scowl on his face as he answered. Well more like waved a leather book around in the air hurriedly. I nodded and quickly ran into the bathroom to grab my locket. After I found it in my bag I puled the book out and saw his handwriting appear.

Come down, quickly! Bring a coat.

I groaned. He wouldn't have come all the way here if it wasn't important. I put the journal back in the locket and put it around my neck. I grabbed my leather jacket and slipped it on. I knew I couldn't go downstairs so I grabbed my broom and walked towards the window. I sat on the thin window with my feet dangling out of the window. I quickly jumped on my broom and flew down to Draco. I landed softly next o him and before I could even say anything he grabbed my hand roughly and pulled me towards the forest behind the Weasley's backyard. Ron always told me not to go in the forest because they don't know what's inside but I didn't worry about that as Draco pulled us right into the forest. I ran alongside him not having a single clue what was going on.