Chapter 6

ANOTHER CHAPTER! YAY!!! WOOP!!!

Haha

Well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Please leave feedback?

I really want to know what you guys think of this story!

Thanks!

Bye!

Xox Shorite <3's U!

***************************

Chapter 6

"Umbridge?" Kingsley asked in surprise. I was staring at my hands wondering why I hadn't thought of her before.

"Umbridge." I whispered to my hands. Harry was giving me a sad look.

"I'm sorry." He blurted out suddenly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault. I should have known that she was doing something to you. She always made you stay later and you had a different colored quill. And it's my fault you got detention the first place." Harry rambled on. I quietly picked up my pillow as he spoke and threw it at his head.

"Stop it. It's not your fault. You didn't make me talk back to her. And how were you supposed to know that my quill was poisoned. I just thought it was for my house." I said shrugging. Harry sighed looking down.

"Yeah, I guess. But I still could have helped more. I could have found you sooner." He seemed to be remembering something that happened on that night. Something that distracted him from finding me.

"No big deal." I said smiling. He rolled his eyes at me and we both turned to Kingsley.

"So, you were poisoned by Umbridge?" Kingsley asked. I nodded almost sure of it. Then Harry began to tell the story of our detentions. I don't know why he would tell a Ministry person and not Dumbledore. But I still went along filling in the blanks of stuff Harry didn't know. Like about the green stuff on my hand and me going to the bathroom during detention.

"I will look more into it and hopefully give you some news later." Kingsley said in his deep voice.

"Okay." I said and Kingsley left the room. Now for the awkward moment when the room is silent and Harry and I are both awkwardly looking at our hands.

"Thanks for finding me."

"Yeah."

"This is awkward."

"What did I tell you about saying the situation is awkward and you making it more awkward." Harry said grinning. I laughed and went to throw another pillow at him but he held up the one I threw at him earlier.

"Looking for this?" He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pillow out of his hands.

"Thank you." I said as everyone else entered the room.

"Good news!" My mom said.

"The healers say you can go back to Hogwarts as long as you stay in the Hospital Wing!" Tonks said. I grinned as Hermione and Ginny came over and hugged me. We then began to talk about what I missed.

"Ginny has all your homework and Neville and I promised to help you catch up. Neville has really missed your potions help." Hermione said smiling. I looked over at the three boys who were talking to my dad while Tonks and my mom talked to the healers about something. I giggled for no reason and turned back to Hermione wanting to know something other than homework.

"What day is it?" I asked.

"Friday. Guess what?" Ginny asked excitedly. I shrugged shaking my head.