Chapter 14

TEAM PEETA!!!! 

NOT GALE! PEETA!!! 

Sorry just had to say that :P 

So I'm going to try and put in some more Draco POV's in the future so look out for those! 

This chapter is going to be somewhat- or should I say REALLY long! I can't wait for the comments I might get about this chapter.... :P 

Also I tried to find someone to play Victoria but couldn't so just imagine an emo chick with purple highlights kind of. Though she does change her highlights sometimes to different colors. 

Also in this chapter I think I got most of the facts right but if I didn't IM SORRY! Pwease forgive me?? 

I'm randomly going to list awesome things! 

And then you can read the chapter! 

SIMPLE PlAN! 

WITHIN TEMPTATION! 

ONE DIRECTION! 

SECONDHAND SERENADE! 

POPCORN! 

NUTELLA! 

VOLLEYBALL! 

EVANESCENCE! 

LLAMAS! 

PEEETTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! 

He's the best...... :P :D

Xox Shortie <3's U!

****************************

Chapter 14

"Ebony. Come on class is over. Ebony!" Ginny said in my ear. I jumped up and fell out of my chair as everyone left the classroom. Ginny laughed and helped me up.

"Thanks." I said quietly as we walked out of the classroom. We began to make our way to her common room since classes were over. The party was tonight but not until seven o'clock so still we about three hours.

"Are you okay? You seem really out of it today?" Ginny asked as we walked. I nodded quickly giving her a forced smile.

"I'm fine." I lied. Truth is, I'm not fine. I'm confused, freaked out, and tired. I couldn't sleep all night. I kept tossing turning. I also felt weird. Like how I could hear everything in the common room. Every once in a while that would happen but then I would be back to normal. I think I actually am going crazy.

"Okay. Stupefy." Ginny said as she said the password to the Gryffindor common room. We stepped inside joining the trio on the couches. Ginny didn't though, she walked over to her boyfriend, Dean.

"How come she has a boyfriend and I don't?" I asked the trio trying not to zone out like in class.

"Neither do I." Hermione said smirking. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"What about Cormac?" I teased. Her eyes widened and she glanced at Ron. I quickly shut my mouth realizing my mistake.

"Cormac?" Ron asked Hermione rudely. Harry and I exchanged a look and we both quickly stood up walking to the other side of the room. We could still hear Hermione and Ron fighting from there but we chose to ignore it.

"If it helps, I don't have a girlfriend either." Harry said. I laughed and glanced at Ginny.

"But you have a crush don't you?" I asked him. Ginny would love me forever if I could get it out of Harry that he likes her.

"Sure." He replied awkwardly. I smirked looking up at him.

"So? Who is it?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows at me.