Chapter 24

"Draco! How could you!" I screamed to him with tears rolling down my face. His face was full of shock as he was caught. I glared at him wanting to be angry but I felt sad more then angry.

*That Morning*

"Morning Dracey-Poo." I teased pinching his cheeks as I sat down at breakfast. He slapped my hand away rolling his eyes.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" He said pulling out a box from no where. I'm sure my face looked confused because he sighed gesturing around the hall.

"I'm guessing you didn't notice any of the decorations?" He asked. I looked around to see everywhere had pink, red, and little hearts everywhere.

"Oh. Happy Valentine's Day!" I said. He chuckled and handed me the box.

"Here you go." He said. I narrowed my eyes at the box as I took it. I shook it slightly and looked up at him.

"Will it hurt me?" I asked.

"No." He said. I shrugged and opened the box. Inside was a little teddy bear. It was holding a box of chocolates but the bear was so cute. I grabbed it from the box and held it in my hands.

"Aw! It's so cute!" I said. Draco laughed as I hugged the bear.

"Thank you!" I said giving him a hug. He hugged me back keeping his arm around me as I brought out my wand.

"Accio gift." I said hoping it would work. I waited for a minute, and then another box came zooming into the Great Hall. People ducked as it narrowly avoided their hands and I caught it in my hands.

"Here you are dear Draco." I said setting the gift in front of him.

"Don't worry. It won't hurt you." I said smiling. He chuckled and opened the box. I watched as he pulled out a little stuffed wolf.

"Where did you get this?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Hogsmede. I saw it and thought of you. Isn't it so soft. I think it's real wolf fur or something. I dunno." I shrugged. He laughed and hugged me.

"Thanks Ebony." He said. I nodded and went to kiss his cheek but he moved his head so I kissed his lips.

"Oh fudge! We're going to be late for potions!" I said suddenly pulling away from the kiss. I guess I woke up later than normal. I grabbed my bag and stuck the bear inside. Draco grabbed my hand and we ran all the way to potions. We arrived out of breath, and it didn't help that I had a laughing fit once we stopped running and I had to lean against Draco so I didn't fall down.

"Oh look Slughorn's here." I said randomly as I stopped laughing.

"You're bi-polar or something." Draco mumbled. I just flashed him a grin before skipping into class.

************

"He got you a pen?" I asked in surprise. Ginny grinned and nodded.

"It's really cool! Dad would love it! Harry said it's a muggle pen." She said looking down at the pen Harry had gotten her. Hermione and I burst out laughing as lunch ended.

"Merlin Harry has horrible gifting skills." I said wiping my eyes. Ginny rolled her eyes and put the pen Harry had gotten her into her bag.

"What did Malfoy get you?" She asked after we said goodbye to Hermione. I pulled the bear out of my bag and handed it to her.

"Aw! It's adorable!" She said. I smirked and took it back.

"That's what I said. Oh, it even smells like Draco." I said. Ginny snorted as I sniffed the bear and then put it back in my bag.