The Damage Done

With a now tied up Shark Abnormal, using nearby metals to create a chain-like wire that would tightly constrain the kidnapping aquatic creature. Cloth from Ladybug's own costume, that she claimed to have created with her 'Lucky Charm' Trait, but Adrien knew that she had just duplicated it's atomic structure, was now wrapped around Adrien's shoulder as bandages, and around his arm and tied together like a cast for a broken arm, to avoid any further injury to it. The fact that the red and black bandages were still becoming darker as Adrien's blood soaked into it did nothing to reassure the young Vigilante, but Adrien didn't seem to mind too much. Still high on his adrenaline kick, he wasn't feeling pain like he normally would.

"So, everyone's okay... Good. That's put me at ease." The blond boy sighed with relief. He then glared towards the Shark Abnormal, his eyes narrowing as he did so. "If they've dealt with the guy who could force my Teleports, one of his buddies, and I took this guy out... And we assume Alya took out that bat character... Then there should be one left."

"I... Didn't actually see the guy, Kyoyu, getting captured. Just the Primal who helped him." Ladybug explained, still trying to tighten the bandages behind Adrien's back. The sheer number of cuts and bruises he had suffered throughout the fight with the Shark had her worried. He was so badly injured... She knew that Adrien wasn't the type to just give up a fight once it began... But she just wished that he hadn't been as reckless as to fight an Abnormal alone.

He'd been losing a lot recently... Did he feel like this was something he had to prove? That he was strong? That he knew how to fight? Was it pride? Arrogance? Something that this dumb model felt he needed to do to assert himself? 'Idiot...'

"So maybe two left then, but one is injured... Good. That should make this easier then." Adrien purred when he felt the young woman's fingers trace over the still not scratched skin along his back. Quickly, he blushed and frantically tried to cover up his enjoyment of the action. "Crap, s-sorry. I-I have a cat like quirk about me. J-Just one of the mutations because of my Traits, y'know?"

"Don't worry about it." She responded, finishing up the tasks that she had left to do. Activating her Conversion Trait, Ladybug covered up what sounds she could, and recreated some of the tears in Adrien's tank-top. "You know, it might be a smart idea to invest in something more padded than just this vest for your Hero Costume."

"I need the movement."

"You also need to keep your blood inside your body. You're going to need medical attention, for certain. I don't even want to think how bad those wounds are in your shoulder..." Ladybug shivered as she remembered seeing the deep gashed for the first time. Blood seeping out of his body like a water faucet, and how he just... Didn't seem to care. Skin peeling from his arms... It was amazing that he was even standing afterwards. "Doesn't it... Don't your wounds hurt?"

Adrien shrugged. "Not really... Think I'm still in the zone... I'd rather get this all finished before I end up a writing mess on the floor."

"Woah, woah woah!" The Vigilante girl tightened his bandages up, which elicited a grunt of pain forum the young Dual Trait user, and made her way to look him square in his bright green eyes. "You are not going to keep up with this rescue mission! You're way too injured for me to even consider letting you continue with it. Keep this up, and you'll kill yourself!"

It amused Adrien to think that this was exactly what he'd expect from someone like his lady. Stubborn and already with her mind set on something that she wouldn't deviate from. She'd only just begun her career as a Vigilante, and had been so scared when she'd started the work they had, and now here she was, putting her foot down and giving orders to him, like she was a real Hero. He would have told her he was proud of her if he had been Chat Noir in this moment. But he wasn't, unfortunately, and that aside...