Hawkmoths Assault - Invasion Arc

"It's time to begin the operation." Hawkmoth declared to his first three lieutenants, Fragman, Wipe-Out, and Ree Harland, who was using the codename Orchestrator. The operation, his first plan, was about to go ahead by his orders, and he required his top commanders to relay the news to what subordinates that he had under his wings.

The plan had been in place for the last few weeks, documented and checked again and again for any hiccups that might occur, from the Heroes intervention, to the acts that could take place depending on the number of people they had with them. About fifty or so Villains worked under Hawkmoth, which gave him a miniature army of fighters he commanded.

It would be plenty for this attack.

The goal was very simple. So simple, that it was as basic as it got.

It was to acquire more power.

An instant grin made its way onto Fragman's already parted lips, showing off his yellow teeth, as a series of explosions rippled upon his muscular arms. His red irises and yellow pupils seemed to glow in what could only be described as childish glee. "Finally! We get to let loose, right? Use our Traits however we want?"

"Without exception."

An even larger pair of detonations occurred from Fragman's palms. He really did remind Ree of a child who just got told that they were about to go out to Disneyworld. His love, and insatiable desire for violence was something that honestly did scare practically every single member of Hawkmoths forces. "Hell yes!"

"Calm down, Psycho." Wipe-Out commented flatly, before he looked towards his boss with a neutral expression. "So, what're the targets? Anyone we need to be particularly aware of? Anyone we want? Anyone we want dead?"

"As I said, open engagement. Capture who you can alive, but I shan't hold you accountable for any deaths that you have to cause." The Villain responded, inspecting his right hand after removing his glove. As he did so, his palm glowed with his own powers activation, before it dimmed and simmered out into nothingness, returning to its natural colours. "Obviously though, if you do nothing but kill... Then I'm not going to be pleased. At all. We need them alive first. After that, then it's down to you." He then turned his head towards Ree, his light blue eyes peering over his silver balaclavas eye holes. "Orchestrator, I want you to inform Trigger that he is to remain by my side throughout the duration of this operation. I feel his powers may come in useful to me, depending on if the correct individuals appear."

Trigger, the newest member of the Villains Hawkmoth commanded. Certain influences had persuaded Kyoyu Oement into joining, Ree knew, but ultimately, his hatred must have been so strong in the first place, that all Hawkmoth had needed to do was push him in the right direction. He was committed to Hawkmoths group now, and there wasn't much that could be done, even if she wanted to do something.

He was a Villain now, despite his previous desire to be a Hero.

"I'll do that right away." Ree nodded, before leaving to enter the room. With a flick of her wrists, the door flung open for her, and with another flick in the opposite direction, it shut behind her, this time gentler, so it didn't slam shut.

Once she had left, Hawkmoth looked between Fragman and Wipe-Out, and leaned back into his seat. "Fragman, I want you leading the initial charge. Wipe-Out will be going along with you, and if he deems that your actions will jeopardise to objective, he is to use his own powers to nullify yours until you have calmed yourself."

"Understood." Wipe-Out nodded, shoving his hands into his pockets and glancing towards Fragman, waiting to see his reaction.

The Powderkeg Trait user spat on the floor, but he didn't protest. Wipe-Out smirked, glad to have some authority over his psychopath teammate. Now that he had some say in who and what Fragman could blow up, he might actually be able to complete his tasks without killing his targets for once.