Fallen Down

(music is for playing throughout this chapter)^

Steven Universe ran through the house screaming, "Pizza day!!" at 7:00am. This was the one day where all the Crystal Gems would eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Pearl woke up first, calling to Steven, "Steven, its 7:00 in the morning! Go back to sleep, we need to train later, and I don't want you exhausted all day!" "But, it's pizza day!" Steven complained. "You need to go back to sleep!" Pearl commanded him. Garnet came padding downstairs and bent down until she was at his level.

"Steven, I know it's pizza day but...." Pearl began nodding her head in agreement. "You should go out to the pizza island, first!" Steven gasped in excitement. Pearl groaned. "That's not what I meant Garnet!" she said, annoyed. "I'll go get Amethest!" Steven exclaimed. "No need! She's already here!" Amethyst announced, coming out of her room. "Great! Now we just have to get Lapis, Peridot, and my dad!" Steven said. 

He ran out of the room and to the warp pad, where he was transported to Lapis's and Peridot's barn. "Hey guys! It's pizza day!" "What is pizza day?" Lapis asked, not looking up from her book. "It's where you eat only pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" Steven replied. "Sounds stupid." said Peridot, who was watching Camp Pining Hearts. "Steven, we're gems, we don't eat." Lapis told Steven. "But you guys have to at least TRY it! It's really good!" Steven begged. "Fine." Peridot said, tearing her eyes away from the tv. "Great! Meet you guys at home!" 

He warped from barn to his dad's van. "Dad!" "Hey Steven, what's up?" Greg replied. "It's pizzadayandthereisapizzaislandthatgarnetisgoingtotakemetooanditsreallyfunandyouhavetogo!" Steven rushed. "Whoa there, bud, slow down and repeat." Greg told him.  Steven repeated it slower. "Ok, I'll come, meet you back home!" Greg told him. Steven rushed back to the warp pad and teleported home.

"Guys! Let's go!" Steven shouted in excitement. They all climbed on the warp pad and teleported to Pizza Island. "Ummmm... This doesn't look like Pizza Island, Garnet." Amethest told Garnet. Garnet looked confused. "I've never been to this place before. This isn't Pizza Island." Steven looked around. They were on top of a HUGE mountain. It was grassy and beautiful. But, something was off about this place. There was no sounds except for the gems and humans walking through the grass. Soon, they came to a stop at the top of the mountain. 

Steven looked around. There was nothing up here. "Let's go back." Peridot said. "There's nothing here." They began walking back to the warp pad. Well, where the warp pad would have been if it was still there. "Where is the warp pad?" Lapis said slowly. They ran down the hill and began searching in the long grass. At last, Garnet stood up. "There's no warp pad here." she said. Steven called all the gems over a moment later. "I think I found something!" He said. "There's a ahhhhhhhhhh-" Steven had disappeared. "Steven!" everyone called. They ran over to the spot where Steven disappeared. They disappeared as well. Greg walked over to the spot where they had gone. Like a trap, the earth gave way, showing a massive hole, and Greg tumbled into the abyss.