Don't call me dummy!

(why am i still telling you what this is for)^

Steven  looked up, all was quiet again. "Guys! Come on!" he yelled to the other gems. They followed him nervously. "I don't like this, Steven." Amethyst said, her whip out. They walked past a stuffed dummy.

Greg stared at it. It almost seemed as if it was.... watching them? But that was impossible, dummies aren't alive.... or are they? 

Peridot picked her way around the dummy. "Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew." she grumbled, trying not to touch anything. "Ah!" Peridot tripped on a piece of garbage, her hand smacking the dummy as she went down. She face planted into the mush. "Bleeegghh!" she moaned, her face contorted in disgust. 

Greg looked back to see Peridot attempting to get up, but slipping on trash. He scooped her up onto his back and carried her to the group. Steven noticed a small ice chest. He opened it and rummaged inside. "Guys! Ice Cream!" he shouted. And indeed there was. Four of them. One for each. 

They all grabbed one and shoved it in their pockets. Amethyst sighed in relief. "We're almost there!" she pointed, to a dry patch of land leading out. They eagerly ran forward, but were stopped by a huge splash of water. 

"Fools!" cried the dummy. It had zoomed under the water to in front of them. It was now sopping wet and mad. It hovered in front of them. 

"ALL I WANTED WAS A NICE PEACEFUL LIFE DOWN HERE! BUT THEN YOUR GREEN MARTION PRACTICALLY KILLED ME BY HITTING ME!" it ranted angrily. Peridot looked guilty. "I fell." she explained. 

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU FELL OR NOT! IT WAS RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE!" The dummy shrieked, its stuffing flying everywhere. It let out a blood curdling screech. Dozens of little dummies flew out of random places, chattering angrily. 

Steven gulped. "We're very sorry, Mr Dummy." he apologized. "SORRY MEANS NOTHING!" the dummy shouted. "DUMMIES, ATTACK!" The gems dodged the attacks.

Soon, their health was almost gone. Amethyst looked at Steven. She held out her hand. "There's only one thing left to do." she said. Steven nodded. They began to dance. A new option appeared on the Act button.

Fuse.

Mad dummy watched them, confused. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" it asked them, annoyed. "STOP DANCING!" Steven and Amythest began to glow. They glowed brighter and brighter until the glow dimmed, and a new being stood in front of them. It smiled cheekily. "Why so angry? Got your strings in a knot? I know I do!" Smoky Quartz teased the dummy. She brought out a enormous yoyo that had its strings tangled in a knot.

Smoky swung the yoyo around the dummy. Its knot unfolded around the dummy, and neatly tied itself together again, circling Mad Dummy up in a knot. Smoky yanked the yoyo back and the dummy crashed to the ground. "YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET THIS, I'M OUT!" the dummy cried angrily. A white figure with a very angry expression drifted out of the dummy. It turned around to face them. "YOU RUINED MY ONLY GOOD DUMMY HOST THAT I HAD! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE WORST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET!" It floated off, grumbling. 

Smoky Quartz frowned. "But we defeated him!" she said. Steven and Amethyst burst apart. "But we ruined the only home he had!" Steven protested. Amethyst pouted, "If you care about him that much, you can fix the darn dummy yourself!" she told him. "Maybe I will!" Steven retorted. He licked his hand and slapped it on the dummy, hoping it would work. The dummy rightened itself and stood, good as new. Amethyst stomped off, defeated.  Steven found a piece of paper and a pencil and scribbled something on it, and stuck it on the dummy. 

As Steven and his friends climbed up to the dry land, Peridot hopped off Greg's back, and tottered to the dummy. She leaned forward, curious what the paper said. 

Dear Mad Dummy,

We're sorry we ruined your host. I fixed it so you can live in it again! Hope you like it.

From, Steven and co.

Peridot smiled and ran after her friends. "Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew." But not without tripping over multiple things and completely ruining her alien t-shirt first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I did a thing! Hope this chapter was ok! You finally got to see a fusion in action against a Undertale character! More of these in the future. By