Sorry!

(its the not clicking on the music button for me)^

Footsteps shook the ground as the gems were shaken awake, blearily wiping their eyes. A huge aardvark looking monster with a black beret and a leather jacket on nervously bustled around the platform the gems were sleeping on, placing art supplies around the gems, not noticing them in the corner. "And I should get rid of this sign...and put this over here...whoops, knocked that over",  he mumbled, scratching his head. He turned around and the gems ducked to avoid his tail. "OH!" The thing said, finally realizing the gems were there. "I'm so sorry!", he cried, looking around anxiously. Steven confusedly asked, "That's your name?" "Well no, its just-ah! Knocked over that paint can! Sorry!" The thing said. Peridot whispered to Steven, "I'm just gonna call him So Sorry." Amythest and Pearl nodded in assent. 

So Sorry turned around and accidentally almost hit Pearl with his tail, who leaped gracefully over it. "Ah! I'm so so sorry! Here, I'll give you a gift to make up for barging in here and almost hitting you." He rummaged in his jacket, but couldn't seem to find anything. He glanced around the platform and noticed the art supplies. "That's what I'll do! I'll draw you a picture to make up for your troubles!" Steven felt relieved, "Haha, thank you! You're like the only monster in the Underground that hasn't tried to kill us yet!" As Steven spoke, all of the gem's souls appeared in front of them. "-huh?" Peridot yelped. As So Sorry tossed paper over his shoulder in an attempt to find one to draw on, the paper fell onto the gems, damaging their health. "Ugh!" Amythest said. So Sorry heard her yelp, and turned around. "Oh! I'm really so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

A excited glow came into his eyes. "Oooh! I can draw you something using my magic pencil! It makes things become real!" He scribbled on a halfway crumbled piece of paper from his bag. "See?? I did it!" The graphite jumped off the page he was holding and straightened into a scribble with arms and legs. The doodlebogs began launching more paper at the gems, who dodged in between, slightly grazing Amythest's leg. "Oh nooo!" So Sorry whimpered. "I didn't mean to!" The gems ducked and turned around. Steven retreated to the back of the platform and waved Peridot over. "Peridot! Do you remember the water dispenser at the entrance of Hotland? Go grab a few cups of water, and ask Alphys to make them refillable. She'll know what to do! Hurry!" Peridot scurried back along the glass pathway and ran into the gloom. 

Peridot's POV: 

Peridot ran along the pathway, the sounds of battle behind her. Sprinting to the elevator, she got in, and pressed the button to take her to the front of hotland. The elevator slowly creaked downwards. "UGHHHH! IT'S NOT FAST ENOUGH!" Peridot raised her hands and used her powers to loosen the cable straps on top of the elevator. The elevator dropped like a shot, and Peridot screamed. She climbed to the top of the elevator, wrapped her hand around the cord, and pulled  with all of her might combined with her powers to join the two back together. "AHHHHHH!" she screamed, the elevator still dropping. The ground was quickly approaching. At the last second, the cord clicked back onto the elevator and it slowed to a stop right before it hit the ground. Peridot fell to the elevator floor with a thump and the doors opened. Peridot peeked out of the elevator. 

She looked to her right, and saw Grillby, who had a bag full of raw potato fries. Not noticing her, he put 10 in his mouth, and spit them back out onto a plate. The fries came out hot, nice, and completely cooked. Peridot stared at him. Finally noticing her, Grillby stared guiltily back. He stood up, took a step back slowly, turned around, and quickly pattered away towards the direction of Snowdin. Peridot watched his small figure run away in disgust. 

Remembering her mission, Peridot ran towards Alphy's lab. Out of breath, she burst into her lab, ran out the other side, and grabbed 3 cups of water from the water dispenser. She ran back in, and jumped in front of Alphys, who was watching anime. "Alphys. I need a refillable cup of water." Alphys stood up, grumbling. "Fine, fine." She retreated into her lab and came back out with a metal bigger cup of water. "Here, press the button on the side to refill it. "  Peridot grabbed it and ran off , Alphys shouting behind her, "IF YOU EVER WATCH ANIME DO NOT WATCH MEW MEW KISSY CUTIE 2!!!" Peridot rolled her eyes, sprinting to the elevator again, now fixed. 

Steven and the other's POV:

Steven threw up another barrier in front of him. He couldn't keep this up for much longer. So Sorry was panicking, trying to help, but ended up just swiping all of them with his tail. Steven heard a shout behind him, and looked around to see Peridot, a metal thing???? in her hand. Peridot jumped onto the platform and tossed the metal thing to Pearl. "PRESS THE BUTTON ON THE SIDE!" she screamed. Pearl pushed it, and the cup filled up. "What on EARTH am I supposed to do with this?" she yelled back. Amythest grabbed it. "I got it!" she cried. She swung the cup towards the doodlebogs. The water flew out and onto one of them, melting it down. Amythest filled it up again and swung towards the other one, which turned into a papery puddle of goo. 

Steven sighed. "That was stressful." So Sorry tapped his fingers loudly, clearly nervous. "I-I'm really really sorry! That wasn't supposed to happen!" he started crying, breaking down. Unexpectedly, Pearl stepped forwards and hugged him. "It's ok to mess up!" she told him softly. "You won't be good at everything all the time, you don't have to apologize for being yourself, however clumsy that "self" might be." she said. So Sorry looked at her tearfully. "You think so?" Pearl smiled at him. "I know so! You seemed really anxious about this, maybe try a new art form, like charcoal art!" So Sorry smiled back. "I just might do that." he replied. He stepped back and sighed. "Well. I have to go, art lesson is over at this point." he laughed. "Hasta luego everyone." He walked out of sight on the glass bridge, and disappeared into the red of Hotland. 

"Well." Amythest started. "Anyone want to keep going, since we so obviously got to sleep in and have a good night's rest?" she said sarcastically. Pearl chuckled, and led the group along the dry pathway. As they walked along, faint music played in the distance. "I say we go that way." Pearl said. The group nodded their assent, and continued on their journey.