NYEHEHEHEHE!

(do i even really need to tell u what this is) ^

Steven and Peridot stared into the forest where the skelebros had disappeared. Peridot looked confused. "What just happened?" Crack, crack, crack!  A cracking sound of twigs being crushed sounded through the forest. Steven and Peridot whirled around, expecting the worst.

"Steven! Peridot!" "Dad! Amethyst!" Steven shouted. He ran up and hugged them both. "Where were you?" Greg asked. "We got dropped in a different part of the underground!" Steven told him. He relayed their adventure to Greg and Amythest. "Where's Lapis, Pearl, and Garnet?" Amythest asked. Steven sighed. "I don't know." They walked along, chatting about their adventures. They reached a small hut. A dog appeared in side of it. "Is something moving? I can only see moving things. I'll make sure they never move again! " the dog growled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woPff-Tpkns-music

All of the gem's souls floated out in front of them. The dog sent the first attack. The gems held still. The sword passed through them without hurting them.  Steven pressed Act. He pet the dog. The dog ignored him. Another sword passed through the gems. Peridot, who didn't realize you had to stay still, moved, and the sword hit her. Steven felt her hp go down 5. "Peridot! You have to stay still!" Steven called. She held still. Steven pet the dog again.

The dog went nuts. "Pet! Pot! Pat!" The dog's tongue hung out, panting excitedly.  Steven went to spare. Their souls retreated and the dog was spared. The dog, named Doggo, slunk back into his house muttering suspiciously. The  gems continued on their way, happy of  their victory.