Ping!

(just click on ittt)^

Steven and the gems continued on into the underground after bidding goodbye to Alphys. Steven felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He picked it up and checked the screen. A status post from Undernet popped up on the screen.

"just realized i didn't watch undyne fight the human v.v"

Steven put his phone back into his pocket and gestured the gems to move on. They walked maybe 5 steps before Alphys updated her status again. 

"well i know she's unbeatable i'll ask her abt it later ^.^"

Pearl grabbed the phone from Steven, entranced with social media. "I'll hold it for now." 

"for now i gotta call up the human and guide them =^.^="

"gonna call them in a minute!!! =^.^="

"I HATE USING THE PHONE I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS LMAO ^.^"

"omg ive had my claw over the last digit for 5 minutes
omg i'm just gonna do it
i'm just gonna call!!!!"

The phone rang, and Pearl held it to her ear. "Hello?" Alphys stammered on the other end, "This p-puzzle is kinda... um... timing- based. Y-you see those switches over there? Y-you'll have to press all three of them within 3 seconds. I'll t-try to help you with the rhythm!" The gems walked through the laser beams, stopping and starting as they went. Peridot and the others could hear Alphys holding her breath on the other end, nervous for them.

However, the gems made it through safely. "I don't really... Like giving away puzzle solutions. But if you need help, just call me, ok?" Alphys told them, referring to the puzzles in the distance. Amythest grabbed the phone, "But we need all the help we can get!!" Alphys giggled a little. "I like t-testing people." Amethyst groaned and hung up. 

A minute later, YET ANOTHER update appeared on the phone. 

"OMG I DID IT!!!
claws haven't shook like that since undyne called me to ask about the weather... v.v"

"WAIT THERE'S NO WEATHER DOWN HERE WHY DID SHE CALL ME"

Peridot giggled.

The gems stared around for a minute, realizing they didn't know where to go. The phone pinged.

"Oh My God i Forgot to Tell THem Where To Go"

Alphys's face popped up on the phone. Amythyst answered it. "S-so, you just walk up here and find the puzzle. " She hung up. Steven stared at the phone for a minute and then said: "Let's just go straight." 

The phone dinged.

"CUte PIC OF ME RIGHT NOW ^.^" A photo was next to it. It was a trashcan with a glitter filter over it. 

Alphys submitted one post after the other.

"wonder if it would be unfun if i explained the puzzle..."

The gems approached a small room with boxes inside of it. Pearl grabbed ahold of the phone.

"whatever!!! i'll just explain it!!!"

The gems headed towards a small room with an open front. Peering inside, they spotted multiple boxes and a small shooter gun in front of it all. Peridot grabbed the handles and began shooting all the boxes, laughing maniacally. Steven grabbed her arm, "Peridot! No!" Much to their relief, the boxes respawned. Pearl nudged Peridot to the side. "Here, let me do it." She grabbed hold of a small red joystick on the right and turned it. The boxes shifted.