A girl who cries watching movies

After Leon left I sunk to my knees and cried.

I cried and cried but the tears didn't stop.

So I pulled myself up and took my wedding dress off and took a shower.

Exiting the shower I looked at myself in the mirror and boy did I paint a pathetic picture.

I wasn't as tough as I led people to believe but I never cried in front of people.

Emotions were meant to be concealed kept in a hidden corner of the heart till they are completely forgotten.
But tears.
Tears. Those sons of bitches always found a way of escaping which lead to crying.
Crying.
It was something I detested, crying in front of people meant showing them your weakness & I wasn't very keen on that.

In fact the last time I remember crying was while watching "The English Patient" alone. The movie for me was just so beautiful in such a way that I couldn't even explain.

My friends and my sister did not like it as much, "it is too sad" both Kara and Yasmina said.

Beatrix had as always " I have no comments about something so useless." As she put it.

Thinking of my sister and my friends bought a smile on my face but my eyes were still swollen and red.
The bitch in the mirror looked more broken, more aged beyond her age.

I was now feeling really cold so I wrapped a towel around me but I had no clothes to wear.

I exited the bathroom and started searching through the drawers but I found nothing.

Giving up I settled into the bed with a towel wrapped around me.

I felt trapped, empty and lonely then I had ever felt before, new tears began forming in my eyes & I cried myself to sleep.
--------------

I felt the bed shifting and I froze, too scared to open my eyes so I lay still.

A woody, earthy smell entered my nostrils and I knew just who exactly this intruder was.

Leon

But why was he here? I was so afraid of him after our last encounter that I couldn't open my eyes.

When his hands moved towards my face and stroked my face gently. I was beyond shocked.

My breath hitched as his hands moved towards my throat.

There were marks of him choking me clearly visible on my throat.

I was terrified of what he would do now! My head started buzzing.

But he just embraced me and kept his face in the crook of my neck.

"darling, you looked beautiful today. So pure, so innocent and so brave."

I was too shocked to do anything so I just lay there in his embrace in just a towel.

After what had felt like an eternity he got up.

I thought he would leave but he did not. He only took of his shirt and got in bed.

This had to have been a nightmare I thought but no this was reality and boy did it suck.

He pulled me closer till we were back to chest and kissed me good night on my head.

I tried moving away but his arm wouldn't move. So I just tried to calm my breathing and wished for sleep to come soon.

But when did something I wish for ever come true.

After hours of counting sheep I fell into a restless slumber with Leon besides me.